Reviews for Form 1040
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Mira Kial chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I. Love this. It's a rare gem. You managed to really get inside the psyche of Carlisle and Nessie flawlessly and bring out some real sweetness without it being cheesy or just a rehashing of what's already been written. The details of all the paperwork somehow make it feel more realistic, as if we're really going through what they are. I love it so much! The dialogue and everyone's personality is spot on. Gosh I wish there was more good Carlisle stuff out there - he's such a great character. Awesome job! The only thing wrong with this is that it isn't longer. XD
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
It was nice to read something detailing the increasing problems of modern society for the Cullen family. It is usually forgotten and assumed to remain much the same. Interesting conversation about taxes and nice summary by Renesmee.
rblow318 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Beyond amazing. You literally made me cry.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
that was so good it would make a great story think about it ,i would love to read it
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is both sweet and unexpected. While I've heard a lot of stories on how boring it is to do taxes, seeing a different perspective of it is interesting. I really do love how you captured both Carlisle and Renesmee's characters perfectly. This is a good story, and you did a good job.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You paint such a picture of family love and caring. Too bad it can't be that way for real, and for everyone!
sparklinghaledecullen chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Owww: Taking care of everybody...
I love tender moments with Nessie and her family (:
It was beautiful
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very cute
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lol...this was cool...very nice little slice of life :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very touching.
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this was cute, I liked it very much
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was sweet. It was very cue, and a well-written piece about a moment between Carlisle and Renesmee. You don't find many of those nowadays.
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is precious! I love it! The gushiness of it is so sweet. Its nice to see the extremely close relationship I imagine that Carlisle and Renesmee have put into words. Great job.
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 4/30/2012