Reviews for Form 1040
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I so loved this story
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Very sweet and tender moments. Thank you for sharing!
Phisch chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This story was really great. I really enjoyed reading it since it was so well written and because the characters are very in-character. Thank you for this contribution and please keep up the good work!
ifairyu chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
beautiful! You go Carlisle! It was amazing to read an interpretation of a way how Carlisle should realize that he isn't damned forever. And it just makes it even sweeter and more powerful the message that you're still good coming from little Renesmee. (:
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I hadn't read this one before- lovely. I especially loved Carlisle's memory of seeing the Picasso for the first time *sniff* and the end, as he looked over the family with Esme.
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lovely story. Renesmee with Grandpa! I think what I enjoyed the most was the description of the emotions. I hope to read more from you in the Twilight fanficdom!
scherre chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was lovely and sweet :)
Elizie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
very sweet!:D
greysfanhp chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
You almost had me crying there, in a good way of course, lol.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
that was incredibly sweet and thoughtful. a treasure!
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I always did think that taxes and other such forms would be a great hassle for the Cullens, but I like that touch about how it makes Carlisle feel human, doing what the rest of the human population does. Maybe it's just me idiotically over analysing, but I got the feeling Nessie's especially fond of Carlisle (compared to Esme, comparing 'Grandad' with the more formal 'Grandmother') and I loved how you portrayed her as intelligent beyond her years, but still childishly vulnerable needing reassurance once in a while. Although I couldn't believe Bella would be anything but panicky if Nessie did have nightmares xD
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Brilliant really great. Pls write something from Charlie's perspective as well. You are such a good writer.. You've got Charlise's thinking right on the dot.
tigerlily0909 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was one of the cutest things I've read! When I read the summary I thought it was going to be a humorous story about Carlisle explaining the tediousness of taxes to Renesmee, but this was infinitely better. After reading it I have to agreee that Carlisle may find the act of filing his taxes enjoyabe a) because it probably does make him feel more like a human, and b) because with all those foreign bank accounts and alternate identities to look out for it may very well be the only human charade that poses a challenge to a vampire. (Although it probably isn't all that challenging anyway, what with their perfect recall and all. LOL) I just love how you made such a mundane situation into a sweet family moment.

I also liked your portrayal of young Renesmee. While many fanfic writers do succeed in portraying her, many others write her like any other child her age or make her into an adult with near infallible intelligence and perfect emotional clarity after experiencing just a few short years (or months) of life. Renesmee is not an ordinary human child, so her perception and responses to things are going to be on a much higher level than those of the average toddler. However, she is still learning and is much more likely to be asking questions than answering them. I felt that her curiousity towards something as simple as filing tax papers was equally balanced with her ability to do so flawlessly.

Renesmee is also not immune to fear. The confrontation with the Volturi was bound to leave a mark on her psyche. Even a human child, who would likely lose all memories of the event, would still be emotionally scarred. Many writers leave that scarring out of her character, which I don't think is particulary realistic. The nightmares - while not that uncommon in Nessie fanfiction - were right on point for me. I also like the way you had Edward and Bella handle it. People who have Jasper soothe her emotions do not let her work through the issue, and surely vampires who have udoubtedly taken psychology lessons at some point would know to avoid that route. Sleeping with the comfort of her family close by for a few months and talking it out with Carlisle was a much better alternative. The conversation about her grandfather sacrificing himself for his family was so heart-wrenchingly sweet! I wonder how Renesmee would feel if she knew that Bella had once considered sacrifing herself to kill Jane and Alec, in order to give the Cullens a fighting chance at survival!

All in all, I think you captured Nessie's character brilliantly. (And Carlisle's too for that matter!) I would love to see your take on a Jake/Nessie story! Alright, alright, I've rambled on enough. I'll sum it up in five simple words: "Great work! Keep it up!"
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow. I can see why you've gotten so many reviews for this story. You took a possible funny and interesting topic and turned it into a beautiful family moment, especially the connection between a granddaughter and grandfather. Just beautiful. I got chills at the end. You captured everyone perfectly.

Keep writing!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is really good. I never really thought about all of these things, but surely they would have to have records and certificates and etc. Really nice work on this!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »