Reviews for The Night Dean Winchester Ruined His Date’s Prom
lexi477 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Loved it! It's one to go in the reread category.
Hunnique chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This was great fun! It would have been perfect in Buffy's school :) I loved the story: brava.
lotchness chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Would love to see an episode on spn like this, starring jessica alba as lyla. Awesome fic, bad boy dean is sexier than every other hottie put together. Seriously, ha ha!
carolinesayer chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
hahahaa loved it! that would NOT be a wrecked prom night for me :D mwahahahaa :D yey! thankyou! xx
apester chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love teen dean doing everyday teenage things. it brings alot to his character. I loved your story! :)

Love to keep reading any new work you got so keep it coming.

by the way i also love john dealing with deans rebelliousness.
RockyGables chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
You made my day. I have been spending the last couple of weeks wading through the morass that can be Supernatural fanfic, and your story made the previous 4 stories worth my time just to find yours! I loved your story matter, but most of all, I loved your dialogue and SENTENCE RHYTHM...it's so hard to find a fanfic writer who can make a story just as pleasurable to read out loud as read to oneself. And dialogue? A clincher.

Thank you again...and keep it up! )
Aiyana Juniper chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love your story here. Update soon.
deanluver94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
lol that was funny and cute. When i first started reading i thought it was going to be a 10 things i hate about you kind of story. Although i dont think Dean would be that rude to just honk to pick her up after being so late and everything, but anyway good job.