Reviews for Crazier
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Guh, love this so effing much. NP are so freaking amazing, I CAN'T EVEN. But this was just lovely and I'm so glad you're spreading the NP love around.
ozgrl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You have totally converted me to a Pathan fan, never thought that would happen, but after the way you write them, I can't imagine them any other way.
Music ismy heart and soul chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I LOVE that!

I think it's adorable.

I wish you would continue it- it's super cute.

Thanks!

I really enjoyed that.
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I LOVE how you write Nathan & Peyton, they have always been my secret love but recently after reading your Neyton stories, I think I may love them more than Leyton! And that's saying something... so please carry on writing them, this story has made my day a hell of a lot better. Well Done. Keep it up :)
rachtree chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great story! I love reading fics about when Nathan and Peyton first get together. I like how he showed a different side of himself to her. I wasn't too happy with Brooke though. Not because she tried to warn Peyton away from Nathan (I would expect that from a best friend given Nate's reputation) but because when she thought Nathan had messed around, she went to Peyton with a smug 'I told you so' rather than to comfort her. I wanted to slap her for that. If it really was true, Peyton would have needed her best friend's support.

I did however love the argument that came out of the rumors, and the 'I love you' once again shouted in an argument.

And I loved that years later, they're replaying the same scenario from the first time she'd gone to his house. Great one shot...even though I want more, which is why I try to stay away from them in the first place. LOL.
GG Girlie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved this!

Any more NP oneshots you wanna send our way wouldn't be a bad thing!

Helen
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
love your writing, as always.

great job.
cabot007 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Pathan's my obsession too...but u knew that...lol. Welcome to the club!

THIS WAS SO AWESOME!...Just Perfect.

You so need to write many more NP fics...CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY!

GREAT JOB!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love the way you write NP! They are totally my guilty ship and at the moment, mostly because of your writing in this one shot and 'Keeps getting better', i'm on a major NP high! Loved the one shot and 'keeps getting better' too!
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i am your number one fan, and you're making me an np fan once again, you write them so well! thnx, its unbelievable that you wrote this whole thing in such a short time! kudos, keep up the good work!
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ok this is my favorite nathan/peyton fic. hands down. I have always wanted someone to do a story on when they got together and that was perfect! GREAT job!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Firstly, I love Taylor Swift and had to listen to this song as I read this; amazing! I thought this was great. The beginnings of NP and how he was always different around her was so sweet. I loved when they won the game and Peyton just ran up and kissed him without caring. The last part, where they're older and engaged made me swoon!

Can't wait to see more from you!
demeter18 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This one shot rocked-normally I am not a Pathan shipper-preferring Leyton, but somehow whenever I read your stories I change my mind and enjoy the characterisations you create.
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
They are definitely my obsession too!:D:D:D

Nathan and Peyton too hot I couldn't handle it!I floved them and I loved this fic,it was liked I'm watching them on my work!Keep writing NP! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I like 'em together. Unconventional, I like the established Tree Hill couples, but this was nice. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.