Reviews for Vicissitude
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 54 . 1/29/2020
I like how the whole feeling of the one shot is very serene. Despite the death of Tsunade, her emotions weren’t overly done. I just really like how your one shot reflects the tranquility of the rain
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 53 . 1/29/2020
Your warning was greatly appreciated. You did a good job making me tear up, especially after the comment about finding each other in the after life
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 52 . 1/29/2020
So that why she had to cut her hair. Before, she said she no longer feel like a girl, guess it was needed. Can really see the fire daimyo doing this. I find him really annoying in the series. It’s a good thing neji got her out of there.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 51 . 1/29/2020
It’s sweet that neji isn’t bothered about her hair. I’m not a vain person either but I think I be devastated if I have to cut all my hair off.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 50 . 1/29/2020
It’s looks like neji has trouble expressing himself on paper well haha. It’s so blunt, like his personality haha
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 49 . 1/29/2020
Nice to see neji admits to him being such a ass. Good job
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 48 . 1/29/2020
I love neji’s response to tenten about her ideal type. That had me laughing. Never thought of neji as the paranoid type but this was fun to read
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 47 . 1/29/2020
I hate that phrase to, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Though I do like it when Kelly Clarkson sings about it haha. I also think it’s inappropriate to say that to someone who just lost their friend as well. If it were me, i’ll be mad as well.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 46 . 1/29/2020
Well it does work, as it is now but you got me curious over your original plan for the story haha
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 45 . 1/29/2020
Love this. Neji is so sweet in this. Live how he’s willing to face Tsunade’s temper for tenten’s sake. Basically made me gush, this whole one shot. Think this is one of the sweetest and cutest one shot you’ve ever written
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 44 . 1/29/2020
Now imagine if tenten actually plotted this to get neji to stay. Cute one shot
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 43 . 1/29/2020
Did tenten think neji said like you as a friend? That must be quite embarrassing for neji haha, especially after mastering all that courage to confess
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 42 . 1/29/2020
Omg, I love this! I love how Hiashi is supportive of neji’s relationship with tenten and even tease him about it unlike most other stories. Love the ending when he said that he himself was never bold enough to sneak girls into the house. It’s simple, funny and just a great read!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 41 . 1/29/2020
I really like how you made tenten the strong one that needed to support neji. Normally, it’s the other way around
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 40 . 1/29/2020
God, neji really is blind towards women. So much for the all seeing byakugan haha
585 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »