Reviews for Vicissitude
StrawberrySmoothie99 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Haha, lol that made me laugh :P

Whats a ramen party like? I havent ever had ramen here, i dont even know if they sell it here :S

Great chapter (Y)
AnimeFreak218 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
lmao wow

i got to say its definately a different story/chapter

haha
Mysterious Bluerose chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Hi! Lol, yeah.. pine cones rock! Loved this chapter of course :D I love how Neji's all cool about it, remaining in his usual Neji self. ANd Tenten's all like "Uhh..." Lee reminds of the little boy I babysit. He loves to ask questions, and using his favorite word "why?"

Anatomy sounds like fun :D That's like the human body and stuffs like that, right? At my school, we call it advanced Biology... and that's where my study hall is... and this week, they were disecting baby pigs! I feel so bad for those poor little piggy's! I'm so happy! My spring break started today, woohoo! So, i might be able to actually finish the first chapter of that one story i've been talking about. I'll PM you if i get the chance

Update soon!

Angie

Mysterious blue(I like that!)
CONTENT MOVED TO chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Have you ever noticed that I give you all my best ideas to write? xD xD Brilliant, jenkins. Thank you for my reply. I shalt try not to jab you in the forehead.

Speaking of jabbing people, guess what I did today? xD I poked Christian. Sixty four times. It was HILARIOUS. Nikki almost fell out of her chair.

Anyway, it was lovely. Haha, Kurenai's kid. Asuka. Only that's a girl bahaha. xD This is a really long review for me. So I'm going to keep going.

Did I tell you I watched another random episode of part II today? :D It was lovely. My dearest Tenzo made an appearance. It was wonderful, though he didn't do ghoul eyes, frown.

Also, tonight was a really tough night. I'm going to need extra listening tomorrow. We had to put down one of the cats. It was awful.

Well, anyway, I'm downloading limewire for my aunt, so I'll go finish that up now. See you at the ramen party.

Tootles!
TwistedRaver chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
ahahaha, leave it to Lee to point these things out. Kind of reminds me of a friend I have...*frowns at the thought* I really liked this. ahaha. I found it quite amusing.

At first I was like..."What picture?" But then it dawned on me. ahahaha. Kingdom Hearts all the way! P

And I hope to update either tomorrow or Saturday.

By the way what is this ramen party? Sounds quite interesting...Maybe I'll join...if my brother didn't eat all the ramen... ahahah. P

-TwilightRaver
TwistedRaver chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
*cries to the heavens* no!

I could feel the tension!
TwistedRaver chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Lying to Lee is the best choice I believe. ahaha. I love that "Handsome Devil", but he would NOT have shut up about it. ahaha.
CONTENT MOVED TO chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Whoa. Weird. Muchos weird. So... he cheated on his wife with Tenten and got her pregnant? Wowza. Bad Neji xD

Anyway, so I've noticed you never write replies to my often sparse reviews. Fix it. I feel left out.
StrawberrySmoothie99 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Both chapters were ace, the first made me laugh and the second does not suck,but poor tenten

Update soon (Y)
CONTENT MOVED TO chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
HOLY CRAP!

And this from the girl who thought oral meant kissing xD

ZOMG, I'm so proud of you! Favorite!
Mysterious Bluerose chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
E-Gads! Neji you man whore! Jk, Jk, I you love Neji :D definantly not in this chapter though. Awh, poor Tenten, i'm guessing she's pregnant? Ha, right now i'm writing two stories about someone getting pregnant.

Omg, i hate that too. I always write my fanfics during my study hall, and it gets me all nervous when people ask about what i'm writing. Update soon :D

Mysterious Bluerose chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
KNO! You do not fail at life! Hits you with a pinecone. I love all of you stories! Lol, this one rocked! I was laughing when Lee came, i thought he was asking what a bra was or something! XD Well i'm going to read the next chapter now!

582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39