Reviews for Vicissitude
recey2010 chapter 61 . 12/11/2014
Cuuuute!
Ariasujm-chan chapter 61 . 12/5/2014
Please, pretty please write a continuation!
My Yellow Dragon chapter 58 . 11/28/2014
NEJI JUST HAD TO BE DEAD DIDN'T HE! GOD WHY?! I want him to be alive so he could walk in on Tenten calling him as ass.
My Yellow Dragon chapter 50 . 11/28/2014
That last one hurt my soul so much that I can't take it and now I will go back to read a chapter that makes me squeal in girlish joy. :)
My Yellow Dragon chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Okay well that chapter went in a different direction then I thought it was going to go, sorry but I preferred the first half of the story more, I just real that it didn't really flow all that well. :/
Maayou chapter 61 . 11/24/2014
Gaaaahhh you have to finish this! This is so... Mundane, and cute, and, and... I read your pm, I'm glad you're sorta back :D This is pure KNO. So great. I'm so happy I could read some good nejiten today. You made my day!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 61 . 11/24/2014
Oh, PLEASE do a follow-up! This is nice and mellow, and just sweet in a down-to-Earth way.
8ouji-Rui chapter 61 . 11/23/2014
yes. please. do. a. follow. up! xD
crazee chapter 61 . 11/23/2014
It's so cute :) Please continue this!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 61 . 11/23/2014
I really liked this piece! Could totally imagine Neji looking at his phone every so often between studying, waiting for Tenten to text him ;) would love to see where they go from here, please do write the sequel! I can totally imagine Neji trying to pay for that coffee and sandwich ;)
Maayou chapter 59 . 11/16/2014
Lol seriously? Lee and Hinata? I had never seen such pairing lol. And the idea that hiashi accepted them is very great too lol. Anyway as for nejiten, as usual they are cuuuuuuute, especially Neji. Really good one shot ! Are you back? Because it is really good news!
Ariasujm-chan chapter 60 . 11/11/2014
I love it, but please write more drables of this couple!
Shubhs chapter 60 . 11/6/2014
I don't think it's prideful? Maybe, proud instead.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 60 . 11/5/2014
Kisses in the rain...That's SO romantic! *Squeals*
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 60 . 11/5/2014
AHHH! I was laughing and giggling omg. The "Yeah, you're right." "I know." thing was funny ;) ;) and omg I like that moment of tenderness when Tenten was curious and Neji just knew omg omg that was so sweet. am grinning like an idiot.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »