Reviews for Coming undone
ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Oh, yeah! Abby ROCKS! Gotta love it!
ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
How can I not love this story?! It's awesome! Tiva4ever&ever!
hellishrose chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Perfect perfect perfect- I loved Abby's interrogation. I appreciated that you ended it there as it seemed fitting for the story. Excellant job really!
hellishrose chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Always the gentleman but really you see just how much Progress and growing up our boy has done. From perpetual frat boy to looking for a serious relationship. Great job all around-what more can I say
hellishrose chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
The conversation with Abby was well done. Not overly overt (which they really wouldn't have) but still a believable heart to heart.
hellishrose chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
The interaction between Tony and Ziva as she headed up to sing and Tony's inner monologue was magnificent absolutely so true to character. The flirting the banter- totally them. You even nailed Abby and Time so well!
hellishrose chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Your dialogue (and banter) is incredible. It felt so natural as in what I would expect to see from the show. Loved slightly tipsy Tony and the line
"Every. Single. Day," he stated. "For the term of my natural life." It really shows the dept of his feelings. Well you know what they say Alcohol is a truth serum. Great job really!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Very nice story.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Aww, sweet.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Love the Ziva/Abby conversation.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Very nice:)
annarebekka chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
' Gibbs winced at the noise coming out of McGee's mouth and looked around.' you had me laughing so hard! I just started the story and I'm loving it!