Reviews for Strength of a Child's Mind
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 8/12
eine schöne geschichte mit einem netten ende. wenigstens es ist unblutig. lg hainbuche
jgroovydaisy chapter 9 . 7/24
Such a fun story!
moodysavage chapter 9 . 6/23
Love this soooooo much! Perfect plot, storyline, pacing... I actually cared about your Voldemort. I love how everyone interacted with Harry and how Voldemort changed. Really awesome.
Kaladina chapter 9 . 6/12
that's just too cute I loved it, your writing style is great and easy to follow. The plot too -a very interesting turn on the regular Severitus cliché but it worked out wonderfully.
Just one thing I'd like to know... Why exactly did Voldemort's magic turn on him? Otherwise great job!
adafrog chapter 9 . 5/1
Very fun. Thanks.
Lizabethsluv chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I really love how you leave me hanging in the wind to dry with out a real ending
Zyenna chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
This is great... I can only imagine what mayhem ensues after this... Lol keep up the awesome work!
EnvyTheSnake chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Good story. Well written. Spectacular plot. Good Job.
EnvyTheSnake chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Does he have Ebola? (okay okay I'm sorry but I had to say it)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Omg I flicking LOVE IT! One of the best I've ever read.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Ok #1 I actually sympathize with Severus because like him I don't like kids
#2 if a child clung to me for protection; yeah I'd do what I can for that kid
#3 if I was asked to be a temporary guardian believe it or not I would kill for the kid because that's the kind of person I am,
And I hate kids because their loud, noisy, smelly and expensive.
But if I had no choice then believe it or not Severus is not ooc because he can hate kids all he wants but there's always an exception for one or two.
GreenDrkness chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Okay very cute and I love the ending
Keep on the writes
Aytrix chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
I have read this several times and I absolutely love it every time. A few mistakes here and there but no one is prefect so I won't complain. This is a brilliant story and I'm not sure if I've said this before but thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Is it wrong I really didn't want this to end. Its so cute and I wish you'd make a sequel.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
can i say i love you and your writing?
You are an amazing
please write your own series it would be amazing