Reviews for Strength of a Child's Mind
Terri Granger chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Sequel, Sequel! More TOm and Harry, please! I haven't laughed so hard at anything to do with once Tom Riddle EVER! THis is great!
Ysarose chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Aww, the end! Well, it was very exciting to read this! It makes me laugh! Which I cannot imagine how it couldn't.

Cheers,

Missy.
Rika100 chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
I love it!

This is great.
ceseabug chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
I very much enjoyed that story. It was fun and entertaining with some seriously weird turns that I wasn't expecting. Thanks!
Hericus C chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Ending was too cute! In some ways though it might have been better for Harry to not have his old memories-no Dursley's then-but the rest was great.
honore chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
I liked this story- even especially enjoyed Tom. That was a bit of a wicked twist- how thoughtful of you :) Thanks
Bablefisk chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
loved the story. Brilliant!
mrscakeakajane chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
oh no you can't stop there. please one more chapter please. and call tom and sev mama and papa i wnat to see which is which.

you could do an epiloge harry could revert to his normal age after a year of fun and a proper childhood. then he can find love (thinging draco)

but you must do the mama and papa thing you can't tept a girl like that

jane
TIGGI1 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
OH THAT WAS GREAT ABSOLUTELY BRILIANT!
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
That was amazingly funny.
jaywolfe chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
A sequel, please! I loved this story and I loved Tom and Harry and Severus and Lucius and Draco and Albus and Sirius and Remus and just about everyone else! Please consider making a sequel! I'll forever love you if you do!
Mireya Humbolt chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Vaya, no me imaginaba ese final, te quedo bien.

Felicidades

Mireya
Lady Evans Potter chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Oh, lovely. Just brilliant.

I can imagine the ending that remains unwritten...

"HARRY JAMES POTTER, what did you call me?"

"Uhm.. Mommy?" the child smiled innocently.

"I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! Had I still had my magic, I would have given you hell to pay for just thinking it, not to mention actually daring to say it. Maybe I shall ask Severus to assist me with the revenge?" Tom said, smirking evilly.

"Uhm.. no?" Harry said, then turned and sprinted out of the room.

Uh, I have no idea where that came from though. But funny, I hope. Loved the chapter, and I am sad to see the end of this story. Keep updating your other HP stories, I love them too. You're an incredible writer. :)
loretta537 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
this was a great story, i hope that harry has a good second childhood
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 9 . 9/9/2009