Reviews for Strength of a Child's Mind
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ive found at least the road to it!
MyrddinAmbrosius chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Very very enjoyable. A veritable prize of a story, I'm glad I found it. This is going into my special folder of stories to print and keep, to be enjoyed over and over. Thank you!
Scioneeris chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I LOVED this! Hilarious. One of my new favorites of yours yet. Thanks so much for writing them, it helps to read something wonderful when slogging through my utterly boring homework. blech. Loved this little bit of humor and Harry was adorable! :)
Theblackbook chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Loved it! Really fun story!
evfangirl98 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
loved it
angeltrin1 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Very cut premise. I loved deaged stories! And I love any stories that Severus lives. Thanks
marksmom chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I know this story is soooo old, but I couldn't resist letting you know how much I enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing! Kudos!
dawnlilypotter chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
yay i loved it so much
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
They in turn ignored him as they searched the floor for a miniature Harry Potter
What about 'point me'? Or are there wards protecting Harry from it?
"This classroom is warded against it,"
Hmf.
"None," Madam Pomfrey said. "Not even about the Dursleys it seems. I asked who had taken care of him and he said he didn't know."
So he knows the English language, yet the six-years-old child doesn't remember the Dursleys?
Soon he would be dancing hula-hula on the Head Table at dinner with bright pink clothing and offering lemon-drops to all of his students.
Not going to happen, unfortunately. I can afford Severus Snape in pink (even bright) robes giving out chocolate, once upon a time; but not dancing hula-hula, not dancing on a table, and resounding no to lemon drops in any context.
Harry Potter had been sent to an unknown location to recover and Severus had to rush away to London because of the death of his cousin on his mother's side.
To avoid them noticing the coincidence, tell them that Severus Snape was going to visit London for several days, and this distraction within Professor's mind increased likelihood of accident, but Dumbledore didn't want to let him go, and therefore Severus Snape was able to leave the castle only after a severe accident happened.
Severus only hoped it would hold, and if he ignored any summons from the Dark Lord he dearly hoped the man would not torture him too much.
What about Harry's scar?
The boy had taken one look around the toy-shop and then said he wanted out.
A pet, a familiar, would be better. Where is Hedwig?
By the way, this is my cousin's child Coran who will be with me from this day on. Hurt him, and you will find You-Know-Who to be a very, very kind man compared to me.
Oh, yesss. Slytherins protect their snakelings.
"Go," the headmaster said. "There is nothing that can give Harry away. He knows he should listen to Coran?"
What about snake-tongue?
The red eyes that bore into his own did not scare him. The ominous magic around the man did not make Harry feel uncomfortable. The man did simply not feel scary… just lonely.
Beauty of child's innocence.
"Because he's just lonely," the child said. "You didn't notice?" "Didn't notice what?" "That he's just sad,"
Eyes of a child... Wise and unshaded.
Also, I tried to make Voldemort really evil in this story but as with most of my HP-stories, I just can't.
Grateful that you can't.
she shouted: "Crucio!" A shield was up around Coran within a fraction of a second, Voldemort's wand then swung back
What kind of shield does Voldemort know which protects against an Unforgivable?.. Most likely, solid objects - usual 'protego' doesn't protect against Unforgivables.
He touched the shield lightly and felt nothing but warmth. It felt like one of Severus' hugs… nice, and comforting.
Intriguing.
"Someone is making him die," the child said and looked up at Severus. "He's going to die… I don't want him to die. I want him to live."
Thank you, Coran.
"Severus… I don't really care about anything that has to do with dark and Light right now but can you at least tell me if you know what's going on?" "I'm sorry Lucius. I have no idea what's going on." "Why did I have a feeling you didn't? Severus?" "Yes?" "Potter never really went away did he?" "It was so simple we didn't even think of it," the blonde murmured. "Was it Dumbledore's plan?" "When is it not his plan?"
I dislike Dumbledore.
The strangest story. I am glad that Tom still speaks snake-tongue, doesn't he?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Blondie, Coran, Draco, Drake, Dray, Harry, Lucius, Marvolo, Nagini, Severus, Tom.
poolynn chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I just found this story and loved it! it was perfect to read after coming home from a large but good christmas dinner. ( i couldn't move after eating to much. lol)
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
I don't know if I will ever get the picture of Severus shrieking and running after people with a spoon out of my head. I enjoyed the story and got lots of giggles from it. Enjoyed every minute of it.
Tiger DeRanged chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I have got to say you are not part of my top five favorite authors! XD This was PURE genius!
Adrienne May chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I like it.
Mari Wollsch chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
loved it, i don't review on all your story but i like them xx
vincents1lover chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
By this chapter...
IM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »