Reviews for Strength of a Child's Mind
arwin-urban chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Wait who is Mama and who is Papa? I can totally see it as Severus is Mama and Tom is Papa. I love this story at first I totally thought you were going to have Tom and Harry be soul mates, but I like this a lot better. Great story.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
I really do love this story
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
That was the WEIRDEST fix I have EVER read!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I enjoyed reading this.
I have read similar stories to this before but this is well done (other than some spelling mistakes).
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
lol to that ending glad its a happy one:)
GuidingHand chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
The Tom storyline was quite a twist from the typical dealing storyline. I liked it, it was very creative.
johnny.vick chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
omg it was good loved it
EverydayMagic17 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
LOL!
Master-of-Masters chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I love this story are you gonna make a sequel? cause I would love that
YamiYugiYuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You really should make a sequal. The story was great, at some points I was laughing. Well done, can you please do a sequal -looks expectant- well anyway love the story :)
dead-angels-command chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
y'know,laughing hurts me...a Im always going to keep reading your stories and everyone elses because I havent laughed in a very long I read your stories,I surprise my family because at the best (and worst) of times,I burst out is one of my favorites in the sevxharry fanfics and in my top 20 (which is very little) for over all.
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ive found at least the road to it!
MyrddinAmbrosius chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Very very enjoyable. A veritable prize of a story, I'm glad I found it. This is going into my special folder of stories to print and keep, to be enjoyed over and over. Thank you!
Scioneeris chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I LOVED this! Hilarious. One of my new favorites of yours yet. Thanks so much for writing them, it helps to read something wonderful when slogging through my utterly boring homework. blech. Loved this little bit of humor and Harry was adorable! :)
Theblackbook chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Loved it! Really fun story!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »