Reviews for Strength of a Child's Mind
Karin Potter chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a great story so on.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 6/26/2012

Rooz
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
love it
Shabby Abby chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
child harry is soo cute and hilarious. i loved this story (and wish it was longer)
Iza of Redmont chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
AWWWW! Adorableness alert
LadyFreak chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
i have never laughed so much at a story and not from ridiculousness but honest humor that fits well into the story! Fantastic! Loved it and any sequels will be great lol. *hint hint*
LadyFreak chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
i think i'd love to see a picture of Fred and George sleeping with lil Coran! So adorable!
Jixnce chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
:) Loved this.
princessfrankie chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Aww! Such a sweet, lovely story with an original plot-line to boot! Great job!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
awesome story, I absolutely love it! congrats on a job very well done!
EvilDime chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
I wouldn't call it an open ending. It's quite the happy end, really.

I admit I found Snape's and Voldemort's ooc behaviour a bit much, and also - a 6 year old child constantly being carried around like a toddler? I rather believe that's a bit unusual. Otherwise, though, I liked the idea and what you made of it.

- Dime
Viejas chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Nice!
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
This did not go in the direction i expected...certainly not the good voldemort part although that was done very well especially what with all the confusion that was placed. Harry without memories was brill (and with course...i'm gonna assume that remus and sirius do know and they allow his young age so they can know him properly this time).

Coran/Harry's reaction to people shouting at his sev'rus, especially his reaction to Moody was hilarious and Severus' shock over Voldemort's reaction to the child too.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
You know it always creeps me out when I search on a random word and finds one of your stories.. I didn't even notice it until your Author's Note back about not being able to make an evil Voldemort.

Anyhow this one is absolutely adorable. And the ending is absolutely hilarious. :D
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »