Reviews for Recovery of the Mind
MollyMuffinHead chapter 8 . 11/11/2020
Unique. Totally enjoyed it. Well crafted plot with unlikely friendships. Thanks for the story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 4/29/2018
Cute
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2018
Fantastic. Well written, flowed easily, keep me reading. :)
Poet Wroet chapter 8 . 1/4/2018
I liked the way you portrayed Dudley and Petunia - with a small bit of kinship/reaching out. I also liked that you didn't do the same with Vernon. Not so much because it's Vernon, more because I don't think it would have worked if it had been all three of them. Vernon and Dudley reaching out, and Petunia not, would probably have worked, too - although I can't see Vernon getting Harry a stuffed animal or sending a letter to a wizard school. :) But something else might have worked.. something subtle, like nodding in approval, or agreeing with Harry if he's bitching on someone (Snape and Dumbledore come to mind - although obviously not in this story, because they're decent here - because they don't treat Harry the way a teacher should treat a student.) or the war (can't really see Vernon agreeing to child soldierism, which Harry is, at least in canon). Or the ministry.
A scene just came up in my head - Vernon frowning at the /I must not tell lies/ scar on Harry's hand, and getting a bit angry at Umbridge.
(I mean, Vernon might be an abusive and Harry-hating ass, but I can't really see him condoning torture like that. Or at least, I can see him not condoning it. :))

Brill story.. of to the next one!
Poet Wroet chapter 6 . 1/4/2018
I like that Ron and Hermione now try to "connect" with Harry instead of just staring at him.
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
Harry is amazing here. That conversation with Voldemort.. brill.
mooneysfate chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
this is/was a wonderous story! thank you! :D
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
This was cute as Hell.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This is really touching and feelsy. Which of course it's a good thing.
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
aweeee 3
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Love it. It's so sweet!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
What did the Weasely do to you?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
heyhey3
i really love it (_)
the familylove warms my heart up.
harry and draco are really cute
together ()/\()
and then when petronia
did the little acts i was really
crying *schniffschniff*
altough it was in another
chapter i was caught in the story
good work (x)
d3cky
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
haha..(o)
i love the beginning from the
kiddnapping
d3cky
Miyuna-chan chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I found your story and spent all day to read it at my office. I loveeee your story. It's rare to see story about HD non-slash. I am fond with HD slash too but I I wanna try another friendship story between them and Snape as father figure or good teacher for them. I'm kinda confused a little when you wrote the battle for Harry and Voldemort.

But after all, your story is interesting and cute for Harry's action. How gentle Draco to stay beside Harry *smile*
Thank you for writing this. I am looking forward for your another story *wink*