Reviews for Hard to Forgive
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 13 . 3/20
Cute and amazing
JuttaV chapter 13 . 3/11
Oh, I really liked this one! It was both heartbreaking and incredibly cute. Definitely one of my favourites!
Demon fox kyuubi chapter 13 . 3/9
This is soooooo goooddddddd I wuv dis shooooiooo muchhhhhhhh️.
Web-TheShadowCyberNinja chapter 1 . 3/3
Fuck off.
SeveralRainyDays chapter 13 . 1/19
Can we please just admire how amazing this was? I can never seem to find amazing stories like this. Naruto doesn't need a pairing when he is "banished" or "kicked out" and I strongly dislike when authors do that. You did it perfectly.

I don't think I'll ever find another story of this quality, and it's sad and amazing at the same time.
jackalope33 chapter 13 . 1/12
i like your dedication to the story, reasonably original. the only things that i feel the need to point out is

1) the length, sure it probably wasnt meant to be long, but i think you could have added a little more like how the other villages were doing, some interactions with them- those stuff. take the focus a little away from just Blood and Leaf and Sound. give some attention to the other villages.

2) the OCCs and OCs. ok i understand the need for a ton of OCs (not that i like it) because of founding an entire hidden village, but maybe expand more on things like: which village, why/how were they made (naturally, experiment, radiation, mutation etc) because there is like 50 times the normal amount compared to canon.

as for the OCCs, sure they might had given up their old lives and were "reborn" but some habits just dont change. like for example, itachi would never say "but it's cool like hell"

thats about all that i found that could be improved. besides that, as i said, good story.

ps: i was half expecting sakura to do something stupid (like hold somebody from Blood hostage and/or attack them) and consequently killed.
jackalope33 chapter 4 . 1/12
great, now i have enough info (like the meaning of the names) its extremely obvious that "Hijutsu" is Neji, "Kageenja" is Shikamaru and "Konchuu" is Shino.

i'm still hoping they use their old names, as i said before, new names are just troublesome.

also, i think you can make it clearer, are they wearing masks, cause if not, then it would be easy to recognize them, unless they used genjutsu or some other jutsu that transformed their looks.

one last thing, since there was a 15 year timeskip, everyone is much older, keep that in mind when writing their looks/actions/thoughts.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 1/11
another naruto betrayal fic... hope this is one of those unique ones...

i also hope that "sora" wont be a permanent name. it sucks when the main character, the one which the fic is based on, switches names. its hard to remember his as "naruto" and not just some OC called sora
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Fuck off you Kishimoto worshiping ass-clown.
ShadowMoon96 chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
I loved it! I just didn't like Iruka's death but it was an awesome fic anyway. You're a great writer! .
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
BRILLANT u truly are...it was very entertainin to read...i simply love it
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
that was great
Emperor-Aurora chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Okay fuck off with their bitching! KILL THEM ALREADY ASSHOLE!
Emperor-Aurora chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I hate it when people like you make them weak.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Never planned it to be long?
I started this like six hours ago and it's already midnight. I love this fanfic.