Reviews for Hard to Forgive
camilaflordeloto chapter 13 . 8/5
I loved it!
Your not going to say anything about hinata even though she told him she loved him?
Kpopisruiningmylife chapter 1 . 1/22
I always come back to your stories when I'm out of things to read. You did such a good job with this one and I hope that you'll write another Naruto book in the future.
PhantomGoat13 chapter 13 . 12/26/2021
I have always enjoyed this story ever since I originally found it and even now when I reread it for the umpteenth time. I usually am hit with the urge to reread it and then have to try to find it all over again. It is always well worth the searching.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 12/12/2021
the third would be 87 if he's still alive. how are his teammates still on the council?
Dottiegal chapter 13 . 11/11/2021
OK, I'm pissed at the guest who reviewed last. I'm angry on your behalf because they said your story was shit. People have different ways of expressing their thoughts. That they thought a character back story was pointless doesn't make it pointless. You write your fics in your own way, some people don't like it some do. You don't deserve this kind of hate.
If you feel you need to change your writing style, do so. Other wise people who don't have something constructive to say can go shove it in their proverbial backsides.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2021
This was pointless to read.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2021
Too much angsty bullshit over stupid crap that doesn’t matter at all. I wanted a revenge pic but this naruto is a fucking pussy. He doesn’t do shit and lets his people get killed over and over. This stupid fucker deserves to die for being so damned pathetic.

And who cares about all these stupid backstories of characters that are not important at all. Side characters do not deserve more backstory then actual screen time. It’s damned stupid to provide 8 paragraphs of backstory when the character has 3 lines of importance. Waste of my time idiot.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2021
I’ve lost interest. Naruto is playing stupid games and outing himself and the people he’s supposed to protect in extreme danger and there no reason, potential gain or anything for it. There is no fucking reason at all to treat with konoha. None. Burn that place to the ground and be done with it. Your stupid games are just that, fucking stupid. Stop playing and be done with it. End orichimaru. End konoha. Stop letting these things hurt you. But since you are just letting this shit happen without doing anything, you now deserve it. Hope naruto dies for being so stupid. People who are this stupid and play dumb games instead of just taking care of business deserve every bad thing that happens to them. Naruto deserves to be tortured for the next twenty years and made into a cripple incapable of even wiping his own ass.
Kat chapter 13 . 7/13/2021
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2021
I love the reversal between Gaara & Sora’s relationship
Ankreiyas chapter 13 . 2/27/2021
Tsunade has the last word and the WINNER! Admit it, she totally beat them...
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Ahio! la si mette male!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2020
ok
good chapter 3 . 7/2/2020
ok, I have to say, this chapter is surprisingly good. I like the plot, though there are onl 13 chapters, I’ll say that I LIKE this series, thanks for writing it. Bye!