Reviews for Hard to Forgive
KuroKanashimi chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
the A/N should he care?

& NOOOOOOOO YAOI i will Dump this fic... hinata/Naru will do
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Wait WtF you had Shikamaru O_O SHINO... NEJI abandon the F ing LEAF! WtH... thats not in any of their characteristics... sasuke totally OOC i mean Wtf

& WtF Naru jumped must can read the kids mind? HTH did he know the hyuuga was a girl hyuuga... HTH Does he know the wild guy was kiba?... the inuyza clan are known for their marks... & it couldn'v been anyone with the blond hair
dragonfly1339 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
wow. i have mixed feelings about this story and how Naruto or Sora turned out. So I think I will re read it so I get it better (: great story!
Phoenix185 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
when will kyuubi be in this again?
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
I just loved the way you did this. It was so cool. Everything fell into place and was really nice. Great job!
the weirdo fandom chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
I have never seen a story quite like this before, and I don't think I'll see another one. This is amazing. I love it, the way you wrote it, and how the plot ran. You are an amazing writer, and I would love to see more stories like this in the future.
Stupid chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
How can he forgive tsunade so easily? Oh u were my mother figure which makes ur betrayal much worse, but Ur sorry so it's all forgiven, I mean y should there be such things as consequences?
LadyTeldra chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I was tempted to just sign in as "TooMuchFreeTime," but I figured you deserved me at least signing in. There were many things about the story that could have been improved that I'm sure you've heard millions of times, so here are a few hopefully less mentioned ones. The plot was amusing and the underlying messages entertaining. Your grasp on the finer points of writing were a bit loose, but that's probably improved in the last... 3 or 4 years. Symbolism is a major part in any story worth reading, you managed some, probably unintentionally, but still. Next is the characters. Changing characters so dramatically, is difficult. You didn't pull that off very well and what you ended up with were a bunch of over powered OCs barely resembling the input. Just having them injured does nothing, it was like an after thought. You have to make them believable, draw the readers into their suffering, their triumphs, and their fears. You were lacking majorly in that. Had one of the characters died, I wouldn't have cried, and I cry over everything. But... There is hope at the end of the tunnel. You added in just enough comic relief to keep my attention. Normally, I'd have stopped reading at chapter 3, latest.
And the last part... I haven't gotten the image out of my mind.
andreea04 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
i love this story.
MythologicalCat chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
my friend told me about your story and she told actually more forced me to read this story, i must say i'm glad that she forced me to read it because this is the best fucking story ever.

i love this story and i personally wanted to beat up the villages who wanted Naruto banished.

keep on writing

l
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
This story is simply wonderful.
Twinwolfsister chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Just in case you didnt know Blood is Ketsueki
Angsty Naruto chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
i loved this story alot :)
Unsung Villain chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Best story ever!
HappiiFeet12 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
This story is really good. I finished the whole thing in one day I couldn't stop reading it. You did a very good job.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »