Reviews for Hard to Forgive
troutman30 chapter 13 . 2/18/2018
Pretty darn good story, except for that painless throat cutting bit.
troutman30 chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Just once I wish someone would tell me how getting you're throat cut can be swift and painless when just a paper cut hurts like hell.
demonavenger888 chapter 13 . 1/22/2018
This book is awesome I really like it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
I absolutely LOVED this story. I love how he didn’t forgive Konoha as a whole but he still loved his precious people. You did really good on the fight scenes like I could actually feel how intense the moments were.
tenshiakuma14 chapter 13 . 9/26/2017
This is the second time I'm reading this. And I still love it my only regret is that it isn't longer.
VᴥV
Silence42 chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
I have only one thing to say, you earned this *favorites story*
Kingkong101 chapter 13 . 8/12/2017
I am so fuck confuse
Sha-min chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
Thank you for writing this art and finishing it
Akamehime456 chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
Wow this was a great book. You are a amazing. And you've gain extra points in my book for finishing the story. I hope you continue ro write. I look forward to reading your future books.
LilithAnnRose chapter 13 . 3/20/2017
Cute and amazing
Verwijderd chapter 13 . 3/11/2017
Oh, I really liked this one! It was both heartbreaking and incredibly cute. Definitely one of my favourites!
Demon fox kyuubi chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
This is soooooo goooddddddd I wuv dis shooooiooo muchhhhhhhh️.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Fuck off.
SeveralRainyDays chapter 13 . 1/19/2017
Can we please just admire how amazing this was? I can never seem to find amazing stories like this. Naruto doesn't need a pairing when he is "banished" or "kicked out" and I strongly dislike when authors do that. You did it perfectly.

I don't think I'll ever find another story of this quality, and it's sad and amazing at the same time.
jackalope33 chapter 13 . 1/12/2017
i like your dedication to the story, reasonably original. the only things that i feel the need to point out is

1) the length, sure it probably wasnt meant to be long, but i think you could have added a little more like how the other villages were doing, some interactions with them- those stuff. take the focus a little away from just Blood and Leaf and Sound. give some attention to the other villages.

2) the OCCs and OCs. ok i understand the need for a ton of OCs (not that i like it) because of founding an entire hidden village, but maybe expand more on things like: which village, why/how were they made (naturally, experiment, radiation, mutation etc) because there is like 50 times the normal amount compared to canon.

as for the OCCs, sure they might had given up their old lives and were "reborn" but some habits just dont change. like for example, itachi would never say "but it's cool like hell"

thats about all that i found that could be improved. besides that, as i said, good story.

ps: i was half expecting sakura to do something stupid (like hold somebody from Blood hostage and/or attack them) and consequently killed.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »