Reviews for Hard to Forgive
jackalope33 chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
great, now i have enough info (like the meaning of the names) its extremely obvious that "Hijutsu" is Neji, "Kageenja" is Shikamaru and "Konchuu" is Shino.

i'm still hoping they use their old names, as i said before, new names are just troublesome.

also, i think you can make it clearer, are they wearing masks, cause if not, then it would be easy to recognize them, unless they used genjutsu or some other jutsu that transformed their looks.

one last thing, since there was a 15 year timeskip, everyone is much older, keep that in mind when writing their looks/actions/thoughts.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
another naruto betrayal fic... hope this is one of those unique ones...

i also hope that "sora" wont be a permanent name. it sucks when the main character, the one which the fic is based on, switches names. its hard to remember his as "naruto" and not just some OC called sora
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Fuck off you Kishimoto worshiping ass-clown.
ShadowMoon96 chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
I loved it! I just didn't like Iruka's death but it was an awesome fic anyway. You're a great writer! .
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
BRILLANT u truly are...it was very entertainin to read...i simply love it
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
that was great
Emperor-Aurora chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Okay fuck off with their bitching! KILL THEM ALREADY ASSHOLE!
Emperor-Aurora chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I hate it when people like you make them weak.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Never planned it to be long?
I started this like six hours ago and it's already midnight. I love this fanfic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Hijutsu is negi.
Kageenja is shikamaru.
Konchuu is shino.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
beautiful story and when better ending. thanks for sharing!
magicanimegurl chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
This is a story beyond anything I expected! I love it and how it progressed with each chapter. I am glad Sora/Naruto still has people on his side, especially those that left Konoha for him. Chigakure is a great village and I expect them to thrive and grow beyond all other village expectations, especially since there are always people being kicked out, abandoned and abused (sadly)... Write on!
Layla Riddle chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
Wonderful.
AccountKiller999999998o999 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Nice ending, I really like this story and it is one of the few I have seen where Oc's are done right.
Pure Effort chapter 13 . 3/30/2016