Reviews for Hard to Forgive
kyuufox23 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
plz don't kill your self till u finish this story, kay! i wanna no wat happens cuz tis is a great story!
LordLoverDuck chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
nice chapter, but i really hope you have Konoha destroyed and the council burned

update soon please
LittleMissMochaBlue chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
as always you have me interested and in suspense for the next chapter.

i love your story for the uniquness it uphelds. its quite well done but i think you could put a little more detail on the events happening around the characters now. also could you send me a list of your oc's like Koutou for example? there's so many that i'm starting to get a bit confused. . . .

hope you don't mind that.

to tell you the truth though i think i've figured out who naruto is before the seventh chapter came and confirmed it for me . . . and who the Kyuubi is as well.

well please forgive my long review but i couldn't help myself.

until the next update . . .

cya,

Sy
Faia Sakura chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Dear, don't listen to a single word any of those stupid, ignorant reviewers say. They are just mindless bullies who can't do anything more then insult, can't write anything for than a flame. You are one of my favorite authors, and I love all of the fics you've written that I have read. Also, report anyone who says your stories are "gay" (did you know that calling something gay is technically considered an offense in California?) to the site administration.

This fic is excellent, it really is. Too bad it won't be all that long...

I just love how you've made Onikagure! _
Anjel Kitty chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Ignore the idiots in the peanut gallery. They wouldn't know a good story if it bit them in the butt. Now, that I think about it they're sorta like the Konoha council. Wonder if they can be sent to a corner...

Anyways, I really love what you are doing with this story. I hope you continue to write this and ignore the idiots that don't have a clue on what they are saying.
mommyflaw chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Normally I don't review but you sounded like you needed it.

-pats-

Firstly, no slitting of ze wrists. I enjoy your writing far too much and I'd be depressed if you died and I didn't know about it. [

Now, the ending was just...perfect. You have a knack for wonderful endings and it makes me horribly jealous. I'm glad you aren't doing pairings, as that way everyone is[cough should be] happy, and it's still Naruto regardless of the change in name.

One thing I noticed it how you spell tough 'tuff'. I wasn't sur eif it was intention but the beta in me forced me to mention it. DX

Keep writing; you're amazing at it and shame on those who feel the need to gripe about idiotic things that don't even apply.
Talthalas chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Well if you will except a review from a non-member of , it is a well done story. Keep it up. Dont let what other people say effect u
Acara Whitefox chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Tiro,

After reading your Authors Comments I would like to say that even dispite me not being a yaoi fan, I still enjoy your work. Hard to Forgive is one of my favourite Naruto-is-Banished-from-Konoha stories and hope to continue reading it in the future.

While I may be a NaruSaku fan, I have been known to read NaruHina, NaruTema, and even the occasional SasuNaru. I believe that a good story is not based on what pairing it's author ships, but how well it is written. Hard to Forgive definately blew me away when it read it.

If anyone gives you trouble about this again, point them out to me. I may not have a lot of weight on this sight, but I've got your back.

Whitefox
shadowtempest225 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
great story, and i dont see what everyones getting upset for, yes it has some what of a yaoi feel, so what? i admit im not a fan of yaoi, but aslong as the story isnt 100% man on man action, i dont see the problem, hell, i remember one of the first yaois i read was a naru/itachi, the pairing didnt come till later in the story, and by the time it got to it i was already engrossed with it, and when the pairing did come around, it wasnt all that bad, granted it was a pretty soft pairing, but getting off topic, this is a great story, and like you said before, if people got a problem with yaoi, why waste their time bitchin and moaning about it instead of goin and searching for another story, anyhow keep up the great work, i love this story, cant wait to see what you'll come up with next
Vulc10900 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
*Gives Tiro a Hug*

Cheer up! There are more people who like or love this story than haters. Just ignore them since their probably Jealous at your story since they don't know what makes a good Fanfiction.

Here's a cookie if you want it!

*Hands a cookie*
Elizabeth Vida chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Why did it take so long to update? Here I was thinking you discontinued the story due to those idiots of non writers that cant write for there life so they flame everyone.
Delilah89 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
hi

i love your srories

this chapter was amazing. i like the intimateness between sora and his guards.

keep going

10...kisses and hugs

Delilah
Bardad101 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Great story so far. I really look forward to when Sora/Naruto finally tells who he is. That should at least give him an excuse to bash Sak- er some jerks faces in. Love the scene with Hanabi, by the way.
Previlion chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
This story is awesome! The setting, the plot twists, the damn plot itself is freaking amazing! Very well written, creativity stitched into every paragraph, and the tension built between the characters is truly great! I look forward to the next chapter.

-Lvmj
Chocoaguila chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
It's a good story Tiro!

Although, im a little confused about Sora's feelings towards Tsunade, i guess i'd have to wait for the next chapters.

Keep it up!