Reviews for Hard to Forgive
meringun chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
well, then shit..this is turning good. when is he going to reveal himself to tsunade, though?
Kyuuki-sama chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Alright. I'll do my first review on this story. Sorry that I haven't reviewed before, expecially since I've read this since the first chapter.

I understand why you ranted about, even if I haven't experienced it myself it has to be extreamly annoying.

I really like your story, and this chapter was exelent. There is one thing that confused me though: Kotou. I don't think he was mentioned in the earlier chapters.

Scratch what I said earlier, I love this story! You are a good writer and I love your idea with the names!

Keep up the good work!

Kyuuki (right now in a good mood)
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading more of your fic.
angiesmile chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
well I really LIKE your story :D and I just want to say 'good on you' for having your rant at the start...God knows I really want to do that a lot XD

anyways I wasn't expecting sora/naruto to react like that but I liked it, it takes a different side as to what is normally shown in the naruto-backstabbed-by-the-village fics where he normally forgives them and everything is happily ever after...(not saying that those are bad though :P)

Can't wait till your next update! and I hope that you don't get to many reviews from people who have their heads too far up their backsides to be civil! XD
loveletta chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
this is a great story. Why are you letting all these assholes bother you and quite frankly I'm tired of losing my favorite authors to the assholes... and please no slitting of the wrists it's stupid painful and if you don't die you can damage your hands. And for what? A bunch of people that don't matter any way. Now finish the fic and start writing something with some sasuke and naurto action!
Yuki Suzaku chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
I like your story so far and I like reading it very much. So just ignore the ignorant people who can not read warning when they start a story. I like how organize you are in your story and hope that you will finish it til the end
angiesmile chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I can't wait till the next installment! At first I was thinking the Mekura was Neji till that meeting with Sasuke :P I'm trying to figure out if you have actually introduced Neji in his psuedonym yet...oh well I'll just have to wait and see! XD

I love your story and I really like Yokaze's character... Would Meikon just happen to be Kyuubi's human form?

Anyways loved the story! Hope you can update soon!
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
The KOnoha Shinobis' reaction to the way Naruto handled punishing his villager makes no sense at all.

First, they complain that Naruto isn't punishing him.

But Naruto told them that he was going to temporarily seal the guy's power. Sounds like a punishment to me.

Then they say that Naruto's laws are too barbaric because Naruto said he would have to execute the guy if he broke the law again.

Barbaric?

They execute law breakers too.

It's not like Naruto wants to do it. That's easy to tell just by the way he worded his comments. It's pretty obvious that this guy is a habitual law breaker and that he's violent towards his fellow villagers.

What is Naruto supposed to do? Let the guy continue attacking villagers? It's not like a three year old village has the wherewithal to support a prison. Nor can they in good conscience banish the guy. He'd just start killing normal people once he left the island.

WAIT! Wouldn't letting the guy continue in his violent behavior be letting the guy off without punishment? Didn't they just say they didn't like the idea of him not being punished?

Which is it? Make up your minds you Konoha hypocrites!

Or maybe it is just the writer who needs to make up his/her mind?
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
GAH! WHy do people insist on ruining perfectly good stories by changing Naruto's name, eye color, hair color, adding fox ears, pointed ears, tails, ect?

I'll never understand it.

It makes me want to stick my fingers in my ears and yell, "LALALALALA Not Listening!"

Now I'll have to pretend you didn't do that to get any sort of enjoyment from this fic.

Just know that in my mind's eye Naruto still looks EXACTLY the way he does in canon with the exception of his choice in clothing. I hate the orange too. Maybe he'll have longer and slightly wilder hair...

BUT THE HAIR AND EYE COLOR STAY THE SAME! :P
S1R chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
I like it, but what happened to Kyuubi?
jere7782 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
very good story!

i love the interactions and the emotions..

still trying to figure out who is who..

good stuff!
OnGuard chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i don't know what you think this is, but its not a naruto story.
Master Archive chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
update soon i love it
Amras Black-Fox chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
excellent chapter. i definitely like this story more and more. keep up the good work.
Nlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I'm so glad you made a chapter! I love your story so much!
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »