Reviews for Hard to Forgive
ao3lover101 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
i love it please update immediately!. it be amazing!
Crazyficfan chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
great story
Morrolan chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Looking forward to the next bit.
Sai'mne chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
uh i am geussing that naruto is at the hidden village of blood. the same with the other's that left but is naruto the kage or just some ninja in the village
Love4Death chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
im really starting to get into this story! its looking really good, and whilst the idea of naru going off and becoming a kage has been done, the way youve written the story seems to bring in alot of originality!

update soon,

Love4Death

P.s. just curious, if there arew going to be pairings, what will they be?
unknown N chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Great story so far... btw is this story going to turn yaoi?

or is it a strait one?
Colonel Commissar chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
this look like a good story, keep it up
JosElynne chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
This is exciting! The flow of the story seems like 'I've read that before,' but this is Tiro-san, I kept on imagining that this will turn around and surprise us. Definitely a must read!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Power and Hatred, but with a friendship with sand! I love it!
Sakura Kamitsu chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
splendid story, some minor spelling mistakes but that's the only "bad" thing I can say about it and honestly, I couldn't care less about spelling ;) keep up the good work!
Vamprisslizy chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
please continue oh mighty writer
rachil chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
well, this is certainly turning out to be interesting. looking forward for the next chapter
Elemental Dragon Swordsman chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
who's this Mebana character?
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
really good! i cant wait to see the next chapter and do hope u continue this story.i have a feelin Yokaze is goin to play a big part or is it cause he is a jinchurrikin (sp?) and u are intruoducin them alon the way?
Man who hates Sasuke chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I think you should rewrite chapter 2,Sasuke being a GOOID GUY! SASUKE IS A POWER HUNGEY ASSHOLE WHO SHOULD ROT TO HELL!
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »