Reviews for Hard to Forgive
lonelylittlewolf chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Iruka suicide? That was rather sad.. :(

Well, at least there are several people who sided firmly with Naruto.

Shino, Shikamaru and Neji.. Did they left to search Naruto? Did they ever find him? Were they at the Blood as well?

In this fic, Sasuke never went to Orochimaru? Or did he went to that snakey and returned to Konoha after killed Itachi? Will he accept Tsunade's offer to be Rokudaime? I hope he will so he can kick the villager's ass for their wrong doings to Naruto.

And my most important questions for this chapter: Gaara know Sora? How? When did they met? Does he knows who Sora really is? And why Naruto didn't go to Suna after the expulsion? Why did he only remember about people in Water?

I'm waiting for the next chapter! XD
Delilah89 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
T-T i love you T-T
alone shadow dream chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
good story
Faia Sakura chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Yay, second chapter! Hidden Village of Blood makes its first appearance! _

Faia Sakura
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
sweet! i can't wai update! no! iru-chan! y! y did u hav 2 go kill urself? sniff sniff...thx 4 the update!
lindon2 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
good fic
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
This is a very interesting story. please update it as soon as possible!
Amras Black-Fox chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i definitely like this story and cant wait to see the next chapter. also, what happened to Kyuubi?
Kyuu Namikaze chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this sounds like it's gonna be an amazing fic. i can't wait to see what you have in store for this.

keep up the excellent work!

until the next update,

- Kyuu-chan

xoxo
Mena chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh and also, the OOCness is rather distracting. Why the hell would Tsunade and Iruka let this happen? Disappointing. Your writing isn't very mature,though I'm not one to talk, I'd probably do worse than you. It's the reason why I don't write fics, even though I desperate want to. And please, I beg of you, don't bash Sasuke,that would be really cliché.
Mena chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Interesting. One mistake though:

The person 'crunched' down - should be: The person 'crouched' down.
itachisgurl93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
cool...

k u hav 2 update!
negami chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Lo0o0o0ove it!

Can't wait for your next chappie. I hope its just as cool as the first chappie...one question! will there be a pairing? hm? hehehe...Update as son as POSSIBle!

Ya ne,

Negami
Sesshomaru's Angel Bride chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Okay, you got me hooked, now I have to see where this goes. Can't wait!
samuraicookie chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wow! That is an amazing first chapter. I love how you made Naruto edgier and a little more accepting of the fox. Hopefully we get another chapter soon, please?
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »