Reviews for Hard to Forgive
Hyokage chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wow, this chapter is awesome. it has been a long time since i've read a fanfic with a beginning like this. finding DarkNarutos is pretty hard especially when u don't want them to be evil, i'm very happy i came across this an i'm looking forward to more.
11OneDone2Many chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
pls update soon!

Peter Kim chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I would like to see Kabuto work for Naruto,yeah Kabuto did say that he will kill Naruto,after he kill Sasuke,but Naruto have a knack to convince people and he could convince Kabuto to follow him.
lokica chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ok, ok LOVE IT, Great and awesome, it looks promising, can't wait for the next one! I'm faving this and adding to story alerts!

It's late and I'm sleepy, but the next chap will have a better review from me so onegai update soon!

ja!
Vamprisslizy chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Please continue! Like i said everything you write is awsome!
SoulReaper14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Sweet

I love these types of stories

UPDATE SOON!
Previlion chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was really emotional. Just wow. Great plot to it, great writing, very creative.

-Lvmj
Greywithrain chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
For just the first chapter, this story is certainly looking very promising! I am very excited about where this can go. Not too much I can say yet though, since it is still so early on. However, I do like the way you didn't linger on the angst and betrayal part as many are wont to do, and instead went straight into the solution. Ooh, I can't wait to read more:)
JosElynne chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nicely done! I'm looking forward to this story to progress further into many, many chapters...
lindon2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
good fic
lonelylittlewolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
So, the timeline is somewhen after Naruto killed Pain? Where is Kakashi? Or Sakura? Sasuke too? Do they also outcast Naruto as well? How could Iruka and Tsunade didn't do anything? I thought they love Naruto?
One of Many chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I like the premise of your story and look forward to the updates. Thank you for giving the readers a preview of the next chapter; it makes the wait that much more anxious. _
vash3055 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
naruhina
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
nice...
Delilah89 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hi

as expected another great story. cant wait for more!

your greatest fan