Reviews for Rewriting History
janzen222 chapter 26 . 8/4
Fucking asshole! I spent 5 hours. 5 HOURS finishing this fucking fantastic story because I'm on night shift only to find I havs a sequel to read?! you utter bastard!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 25 . 7/25
First, you're a monster, much worst than Voldemort. I feel sincerely bad for Tom, sure he became a monster, but one can't deny he was great, if only he hadn't been left alone. Again, I'm so mad, you left Sev thinking his daddy is dead! Have you got no heart?!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 24 . 7/25
I'm a bit mad about that cliffhanger there, how cruel! I just love the order meeting, the order members, specially Moody, annoy me, but Astus response to them is just the greatest!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 23 . 7/24
When was it that they got rid of the cup? Can you make a snake into secret keeper, it really was a great idea, after all even if Nagini wanted to tell someone Voldemort believes he's the only living parselmouth.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 22 . 7/24
Won't Voldy pants make more horcruxes if he believes they are being hunted?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 21 . 7/24
Very nice, I hope at least Sirius and Remus skip out of bullying Severus once and for all.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 20 . 7/23
Makes sense, if I was first version Lucius I would also have turned to the Dark Lord. This spell almost hitting Abraxas twice seems like too much of a coincidence to me, sure it wasn't on purpose?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 19 . 7/23
Thank god, somebody remembered the fucking water!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 18 . 7/23
God, I love this. You could make Petunia and Bellatrix into a couple just for the irony of it.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 17 . 7/23
Astus talking to Petunia was so nice. I hope James and Sirius keep away, not that I particularly believe they will.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 16 . 7/23
Lily's friendship with Severus is so nice. I hope James will stop with the bullying.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 15 . 7/23
I'm curious about what those two are thinking now.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 14 . 7/23
Pretty nice. The order members must have been so shocked. I only wish we had got to hear a bit about their travels.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 13 . 7/23
But he'll come back, at the latest when it comes the time for Severus to go to Hogwarts. World travelling is cool, I hope I'll get to read about it a bit.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 12 . 7/22
I can't help but keep on worrying about Voldemort, I mean if I was him I would kidnap the Malfoys to try and attract Astus, or maybe torture them for information, not to mention trying to target Severus, Voldy just doesn't seem to be trying hard enough, maybe that's because he hasn't got as much power as he would have in the future, or because he's not as crazy, or both?
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »