Reviews for Rewriting History
KKM chapter 26 . 5/6
This story was amazing!
GoldenPheonix25 chapter 1 . 5/6
First of all, why the cliffhanger? I was so desperate for that not to be true until I saw the evidence. The end was so dramatic and the cliff it like that is so frustrating yet amazing at the same time. As a fanfic writer myself I know it must have been fun to add those cliffs.
Overall, the story is just fantastic. It is something I would never have imagined, it is (to me) something unique, and that is good. Keep up the good work!
-Leonaloki57
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 4/2
Great story! Can’t wait to see hw you continue it
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 4/1
Great chapter. I’ve been unable to comment before now, just intently turning pages, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading how you have personified your characters.

(Just fyi, if you changed the setting but kept the characters behaviours and mannerisms, just a different setting, you could probably get it published. Or write an original version in your own supernatural world, with a different school setting or something else, but keep your characters. Slight changes, mahogany brown hair instead of black, etc.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 26 . 3/27
Ame este fanfic
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/2
That just p*sses me off. From the moment Albus f*cking Dumbledore of all people decided to grace a random f*cking murder scene I thought it was odd, but then he twinkles his eyes as if he had all these grand expectations about this random stranger. Then randomly Harry needs schooling and Albus decides he's the one to do it, Albus is the one giving the tour himself, he's waking him up(After having broken into his room btw), and etc. And now we're supposed to pretend like Harry falling sick isn't some contrived bullsh*t to reveal his past? F*ck off.

You'd think he didn't have a school and ministry position taking up his time. Or a war for that matter. But hey, all the characters know each other now and Albus got to see what spells Harry'd been using so it's all good right?...
Anaelyssa chapter 25 . 2/25
I liked the way you handled Voldemort in this story. The compassion, even if he was an irreconcilable enemy.
shirukoskr chapter 1 . 1/3
Um... Sirius had a younger brother but what happened to him?
Poet Wroet chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
I just realized you've maybe mentioned Peter twice in the whole fic. x) Sometimes you say 'the four friends' when talking to the Marauders but never anything about him specifically, or even "Remus and Peter" or "James and Peter" or "Sirius and Peter". or "James Sirius Remus, because Peter was in the hospital wing".

Well, he isn't missed. :)
Poet Wroet chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
I'm wondering whether you'll turn anyone that was good in canon evil in this one. I mean, Harry coming back in time has so far reformed people.. but will it also drive people to the dark side?

Guess I'll have to read and find out. :)
Poet Wroet chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
Abraxas twice almost being hit by the same spell when watching/passing by a mock duel? Sounds suspicious. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
Good way to save Petunia from being a life-long bitch. I liked the way you saved Bella earlier, and of course Severus. Not much plot, but lots of great ideas.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
The first ten chapters were going somewhere. Now I can't tell if ch 16 through ch 26 are just rambling without plot. RWWP?
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 10/15/2017
cool
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Changing the main character’s name (Harry) is stupid. Why bother writing him into the story if you’re just going to turn him into a OC?
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »