Reviews for Rewriting History
re646 chapter 26 . 7/31
Was really loving this story up to the last chapter. I don't know if the magic water would have helped but I hate no one thought to use it, really pissed me off. Hate what happened to Astus, thinking if I should read the sequel or not.
But! I loved the fic, I loved the relationships.
mab70 chapter 24 . 6/30
Really Marvelous Story!
Jewel Becky chapter 23 . 6/14
Andromeda and Ted should already be married and have Nym-Dora by now so your timeline is wrong if Severus is in his Fourth Year as Tonks was born in 73.
Jewel Becky chapter 17 . 6/13
Voldemort invented the Drink of Despair (one that crippled Dumbledore in the Cave) so he does know his potions but that might be different to being good at them I am not sure.
Jewel Becky chapter 11 . 6/11
Again congrats on Bellatrix but Molly and Arthur are only a year older than Bellatrix so in Year Four at this point of time.
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 6/9
Yeah, someone who knows how old Bellatrix is compared to Severus & the Marauders! But we never know what age her husband is except that Severus was in the gang that included him so it actually possible that people are wrong that Rodolphus is the oldest out of Rabastan & himself, only being 17 when Severus is 11 to be at school with him for a year so younger than Bellatrix by 3 years. But having him older than Bellatrix by 7-10 years here makes sense in how you are showing that Astus (aka Harry) as the chance to prevent Rodolphus brain-washing her into the crazed Death Eater she becomes and Rabastan being 16-17 (17 more likely at the point of time an adult of-aged to be Marked) when Severus is only 3-4 and Bella is only 12.
Jewel Becky chapter 4 . 6/8
I was rereading this and realised that according to my own research, Molly said that the Caretaker while she was in school was a Appollyn Pringle and she graduated when Lucius was in his First or Second Year with then Argus Filch started about 1973 so he was obviously the Caretaker when the Marauders were in the Seventh Year and had been for a few years before that.
KKM chapter 26 . 5/6
This story was amazing!
GoldenPheonix25 chapter 1 . 5/6
First of all, why the cliffhanger? I was so desperate for that not to be true until I saw the evidence. The end was so dramatic and the cliff it like that is so frustrating yet amazing at the same time. As a fanfic writer myself I know it must have been fun to add those cliffs.
Overall, the story is just fantastic. It is something I would never have imagined, it is (to me) something unique, and that is good. Keep up the good work!
-Leonaloki57
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 4/2
Great story! Can’t wait to see hw you continue it
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 4/1
Great chapter. I’ve been unable to comment before now, just intently turning pages, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading how you have personified your characters.

(Just fyi, if you changed the setting but kept the characters behaviours and mannerisms, just a different setting, you could probably get it published. Or write an original version in your own supernatural world, with a different school setting or something else, but keep your characters. Slight changes, mahogany brown hair instead of black, etc.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 26 . 3/27
Ame este fanfic
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/2
That just p*sses me off. From the moment Albus f*cking Dumbledore of all people decided to grace a random f*cking murder scene I thought it was odd, but then he twinkles his eyes as if he had all these grand expectations about this random stranger. Then randomly Harry needs schooling and Albus decides he's the one to do it, Albus is the one giving the tour himself, he's waking him up(After having broken into his room btw), and etc. And now we're supposed to pretend like Harry falling sick isn't some contrived bullsh*t to reveal his past? F*ck off.

You'd think he didn't have a school and ministry position taking up his time. Or a war for that matter. But hey, all the characters know each other now and Albus got to see what spells Harry'd been using so it's all good right?...
Anaelyssa chapter 25 . 2/25
I liked the way you handled Voldemort in this story. The compassion, even if he was an irreconcilable enemy.
Amuco chapter 1 . 1/3
Um... Sirius had a younger brother but what happened to him?
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »