Reviews for Rewriting History
Dan Silverjay chapter 4 . 10/7
Hello there Tiro
I like them both, they are slowly being built. I like new Harry and Severus. I enjoyed how Harry acted around Lestrange's trying to bully him a bit.

I was a bit surprised when you did not develop much more the interactions between the class and the different teachers, or the subjects he chose at sixth year, but that's okay.

I was wondering if you could place asterisks between each different scene, just so readers know the scene changes. I found that a bit confusing, but rereading it I managed to understand what had happened.

Thanks for uploading such story.
Cheers.
DS.
Romily chapter 12 . 9/3
Still not sure if i like it or not.
It’s definitely getting 1st place if there is ever a competition about a fic having lots of sleep in it. Feels like over 50% of the story so far ppl either sleep or rest or talk about sleep/rest.
Maria Elena chapter 10 . 8/22
Pocas veces lloro con los fics. Pero esta escena de Sirius...me rompió el corazón ...llore mucho. Quedó excelente

México agosto 2020
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 8/22
i think thats one of the most unique ff i have read as of date. great ff so far though mc should be a bit better in classes than portraied and he got too easy and too fast to hogwarts(though that is understanablde we want the story to progress after all)
Silentmagician1 chapter 6 . 8/7
Voldie: Hits Harry with an AK and thinks he's dead.
Harry: *gets up* Was that really f'cking necessary? This is the third f'cking time!
Voldie: Surprised pikachu face
HorsemanOTA chapter 25 . 8/6
damn you know how to wrack the nerves, was on the edge of my seat the whole time. this was an amazing fic from start to finish. thank you for the read, i look forward to the squeal, which i will be starting after i finish this. cant wait to see what happens next. Thank you for the read to now.
Later Daze
HorsemanOTA chapter 24 . 8/6
So i've been binge reading this for a few day snow and i've loved every bit of it, i just finished the second to last chapter. i know its been a long while since you've finished this but i wanted to ask what happend to the lily and severus liking each other? i remember the chapter with the nameless slytherin girl and her interaction with lily, i was just wondering if you changed your mind at some point and worked it out into how it is now or if you forgot about that at some point and kinds moved along? would love to know if this gets to you. now i must finish this awesome fic. see ya in my review to the last chapter.
Later Daze
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 7/6
Oooohhh! I love it!
Callyra The Unstable chapter 25 . 6/28
This is such a beautiful story!
jmw03u chapter 25 . 6/2
This was an interesting story. Thank you for writing this.
geekysole chapter 25 . 3/28
should be renamed, adventures in napping.. too much sleeping.
He sleeps toooooo much. All the time. Seemingly 13 hrs a day. He's always tired. Brilliant writing but feels like I'm reading a long story about harry potter being tired and falling asleep. Too much.
seldombites chapter 25 . 2/23
I love this story. The extremely slow burn romance between Harry and Abraxas is so sweet and makes the ending so much more devastating.
Snakeystone chapter 5 . 1/13
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
An excellent read both this part and the sequel...even with the vampiring... Very nicely done!
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »