Reviews for Rewriting History
bibliopuff chapter 26 . 6/18
i like it. i enjoy your writing style
bibliopuff chapter 17 . 6/16
im crying this chapter is perfect. i love how you make astus had a interaction with the evans. and the way he handles petunia's situation, got me teary that was beautiful
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 5/16
Mid way through the chapter it felt like this:
Abraxas: Honey, I'm home.
Astus: We now have a daughter. Congratulations darling.

This was a really great chapter, this feels like so much could change just from this small move
silver drip chapter 2 . 12/6/2021
How do you say Astus? 'Cause it sounds like ass-tus

V convenient that he got there as Eileen was killed.
silver drip chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
Great start!
kajolgoinka chapter 11 . 11/3/2021
This story is super awesome. Loved the story line. Just too much sleeping going on in it. Feels like Astus spends most of the story sleeping.
kajolgoinka chapter 5 . 9/11/2021
The story is good, but it has too much of sleep in it.
Koshiiyuez chapter 25 . 8/25/2021
would be great if tiro make another fanfic that’s connected to this one but with harry and voldemort being buddy buddy
Perlz chapter 7 . 5/31/2021
Astus has the knowledge to stop 2 wars. I hope he at least give that knowledge to someone else if he doesn't want to fight anymore.
Moran9-Ashborn chapter 18 . 5/9/2021
meee§msm§mßmdm .!oo
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 3/24/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by again
kittyranma chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
Oops, wrong word here ("Blackmailing?" the headmaster said, amused.) The right word would be bribery.
Dan Silverjay chapter 4 . 10/7/2020
Hello there Tiro
I like them both, they are slowly being built. I like new Harry and Severus. I enjoyed how Harry acted around Lestrange's trying to bully him a bit.

I was a bit surprised when you did not develop much more the interactions between the class and the different teachers, or the subjects he chose at sixth year, but that's okay.

I was wondering if you could place asterisks between each different scene, just so readers know the scene changes. I found that a bit confusing, but rereading it I managed to understand what had happened.

Thanks for uploading such story.
Cheers.
DS.
Romily chapter 12 . 9/3/2020
Still not sure if i like it or not.
It’s definitely getting 1st place if there is ever a competition about a fic having lots of sleep in it. Feels like over 50% of the story so far ppl either sleep or rest or talk about sleep/rest.
Maria Elena chapter 10 . 8/22/2020
Pocas veces lloro con los fics. Pero esta escena de Sirius...me rompió el corazón ...llore mucho. Quedó excelente

México agosto 2020