Reviews for Rewriting History
Good way to save Petunia from being a life-long bitch. I liked the way you saved Bella earlier, and of course Severus. Not much plot, but lots of great ideas.
The first ten chapters were going somewhere. Now I can't tell if ch 16 through ch 26 are just rambling without plot. RWWP?
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 10/15
cool
Changing the main character’s name (Harry) is stupid. Why bother writing him into the story if you’re just going to turn him into a OC?
xirone538olympus chapter 26 . 10/8
I just finished this story and I am SO hppy that there's a sequel. Thank you for your effort!
he bloody wont die lol im so happy there's a sequel!
Marshmallowmann chapter 1 . 9/13
First chapter and i'm already hooked
i utterly love this, and I would give you like a paragraph detailing just how awesome this truly is, alas, your work makes me wish to read past the time my brain functions properly. :D
Fam that was brilliant with Petunia! And Voldy. Annoyed Voldy is hilarious~ xD I love you but HOW DARE YOU TEASE US?! *sniffs* That was just cruel man. CRUEL! *pouting* Jamie has changedie? We shall see, shan't we. hehe Remoose, what shall we do with you hm? Petunia was-I loved it okay. She wasn't all "FREAKS!" But it just shows you what could potentially happen. And Astus is such an adorable, kind gentleman...no wonder Abraxas kidnapped him, eh? ;)
Ooooooo i think the situation was handled quite well. :) Lovin' Lily. Seriously. Who is being swept up by our silly, protective family. :D
Lily is like a pure cinnamon role that could be Madame Pomfrey's apprentice in terms of fierceness and scariness, especially when protective or angry (heavens find a safe haven if she's both). I adore her and Sev. I wanna adore Remus (aka Moony or Moon Moon), but MY BABY'S BEIN' HURT AND I DON'T LIKE IT! I figure he's got insecurity issues (Is he a werewolf this time around? Because Astus affected a lot of people and lives...hm) and while he won't take it out on anyone else, he doesn't want to lose his first friends and such. But ANYWAY: the ships we love have sailed for the most part !I remember that wicked grin from a few chapters ago when you teased flirty scenes with A & A but ugh they're friends and i can see and respect that but ugh evil you are and we still love you for it thereby we are angels okay! Has Moldy moved on from Mentis or just put him out of his mind for sanity's sake? $I suspect the latter$ Lucius and Narcissa are best. ALSO, last chapter i forgot to be all like hmm they surely forget fast when someone survives an Avada Kedavra to the face when said person doesn't take down said Dark Lord down with him huh? Not complaining but still-WIZARDS~ Maybe because he wasn't as "corruptible" idk we happy. K Bye!
FAM! I'm back in the saddle agaaaaaiiiin and I'm Back in BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK! We see our boy Zack finally HALLELUJAH! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! oooo Sev starting school? hmmmm I've been picturing Astus as their DADA teacher who drops the truth about werewolves and creatures and the balance of magic and such, (like coming back to protect Hogwarts and publicly annoy Moldy with his sheer existence, but i could also see him NOPE outta that because of twats and well yeah *shuuder* maybe not wanting to b e caged in or something. Though now that he's found himself again... hmmmm But that's just a theory :D
Mommy kept a secret from Daddy. Daddy figured it out but let Mommy go :)
Ah when you want to write something but can't seem to find a proper way to say it. Christmas and snow fights and friends (Abraxas, Zack, Nathaniel and da Hoggie crew) and family aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Yes i know Zack isn't technically within this chappie but EY we've pracdtically adopted the dude okay? Moldy being annoyed gived me the giggles xD I love how Astus is like a legit good guy and a gentleman who is utterly oblivious to anything romantic wise (serioiusly anyway) and literally anyone else who gets close to him is mother-henning around him! :")
My over-protective fam! Siruisly, Abraxas, love ya! ;D