Reviews for Rewriting History
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 4/11
I don't understand that last part about Lucius acting like his carrier. Carrier is often a term used in mpreg fics to describe the male who has children. To further add to the confusion, Astus says "we're spoiling him" and Abraxas replies that Lucius is the youngest but he's not so...can you explain?
Love2read23 chapter 13 . 4/10
I guess that explains why it's not an Astus/Abraxas ship. I don like them together. I hope they do get to see Harry and Severus a bit. I mean, they are wizards! They could always apparate instantly to visit.
Will-of-the-Night chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this story. And for the haters of this story, Harry has just come out of war as a teenager, losing everyone he cared for. Who wouldn't be a bit messed up over that. But if you actually kept reading you would realise that he isn't as spineless as you say. Tiro's work is fabulous, don't diss.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 12 . 3/28
Wow q emocion!
Six Foot Assassin chapter 4 . 3/9
Yeah can't read this any further. This Harry is more useless than his canon counterpart and he has that spinless personality I just hate.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
But wouldn't he want to kill Voldemort as quickly as possible so that he would never have the chance to hurt any of his loved ones again. I mean I understand why he doesn't want to fight for all of the people he doesn't care about and I understand why he hates them, but even then he still wants to protect his loved ones. Anyway this is really good. You write the characters so well and I could go on and on about what is good about this. But I doubt you want a essay about it so i'll refrain.
LandlessLord chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
I'm not in the habit of making requests but I think I would like to know what would have happened if Harry adopted Tom Riddle and rescued him from the orphanage.
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
So emotional love it
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
IT was a beautiful chapter I actually cried a few tears while reading it love this story so far keep up with the good work in the future
Blue Blossoms chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
It's taught, not learned.
Hallowtide chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
This story was just so sweet 3
IFRITE chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
I enjoyed the easy flow of this story, and it progressed with a very comfortable pace - not too fast, but not too slow either. And it sounded like Astus had been busy behind spending time with friends and family. Can't wait to read more!
L's Cappuccino chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
the bromance is now a romance!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
Okay. My Bellatrix/Astus ship sank. Astus doesn't seem to want any romance. I normally don't read fics without any romance but I love this one. Abraxas/Astus? :D
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I kinda ship Astus and Bella. I wonder if thinks of herself as his most loyal servant or maybe friend. The girl should have been a hufflepuff tbh.
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »