Reviews for Movie Night
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
TICKLE!
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I loved it! Very awesome! Gotta love our TIVA!
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very very cute. I like the way you write the different atmospheres. I also think that Ziva's original goal of not letting Tony get the satisfaction of winning, that was quite realistic.

Nice little one-shot. Good job!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*sigh* finally.
Judroozz chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I LOVED it!
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I read this a while ago, before I signed up here, and I've just read it again. It's fantastic. Enjoyed it just as much the second time. Really good.

mj
pimmyjalmergrl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I liked it, I really did I think the dialogue might need work though.
God'srider chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very cute story with goofy actions and humor! I could definitely do without sexual inuendos, but some kissing is okay and thanks for not taking it any farther!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I didn't review this either? Wow, I feel awful.

I like this a lot. Very Very Very cute, very sweet. Die of laughter thing was great. :)
MentallyDazzled chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
OMG i loved it :) congratulatios as well :D x
B and B are Back chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was good i liked it. is it really complete. you should try to add on to the story. like.. what happens next. you could make a really good story if you can think of a plot. try to write me back if you have time
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
more please? lemony goodness?
MareanaDiNozzo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Will you write more?

YES OR NO?

I DEMAND IT.

Haha.

Noticed, like, one or two things that bugged me.

Cause I'm very particular, love the story!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
that was soo good. I loved it!
kingshammer chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I really liked the "you haven't truly lived life without seeing it." line. While I am very much American, I've not seen alot of movies my friends think i should have, so I have totally gotten the "You have lived!" speech before. I def. enjoyed this.