Reviews for Return
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
i love it! you should continue the story or do a another story on what happens between trouble and holly nw that their dating. write two more chapters please! love troubleand holly
Silver Tiger 123 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Totally do a sequel or possibly one that goes back to the academy.
talkygirl chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
awesome story!
LfgBruvv chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
That was good.

The ending was rather sudden.

But the story was good for a first attempt.
WorldOfDemons chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
AW Please do a sequel! Please!
Name On The Spine chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! update soon! I wanna see what mrs kelp says!
Name On The Spine chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
its still way to short! but it has a great plot and its really sweetXD
ht4eva chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
ARGH! CLIFFIE! Heh heh...poor Trubs...I have little sisters, so I know how it feels...But maybe not...after all, i'm a 13 year old girl, and my mum does the taking care part. 3:-) (that's a devil) Love the story so far!
Name On The Spine chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I dont really think its rushed. what I do think is that your cliffies are getting annoying. There should be no cliffies and you should give the INTERE plot and resulution in the next chapter. Hopefully in over 10O0 words. Please? I'm hoping to high, but still I like it.

The characters, as much as is ortrayed, as there has been little portrayal so far, are in character. All I have to ask is that they get more portrayal a sap. again, hopiong to high, but hey, I like and would love to read more. Quit putting yourself down as an author just because it's your first. That's the one where you get to make mistakes, people nicely inform you and insist you rock, then you learn. All I have to say that you learn, is to write longer chapters!
Name On The Spine chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
its great. quit feeling self-concious and UPDATE! (despite the fact your last update was recent, I dont quite care. Update for a cookie. *offers cookie*)
Daze Rivers chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
:D Off o a good start! I wish I could say more!
gavrochelives chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Continue! There are never enough H/T fics. This is always kind of how i imagined Trouble being when Holly was gone. I like it! Please continue!