Reviews for Growing Pains
Jon chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
lol Great work! :) Now I gotta read the other fics :D (at least I think there's more...)
K-9mom chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great story, thanks for sharing! :)
Samuez chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well done! One of the more interesting clone!Jack-in-High-School stories I've read.
Naosj chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is a nice read. I always thought it was a shame Mini Jack got pushed aside as a one-shot character.
Cadence Cascade chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Niccee. I do love me my minijack fix! It's always enjoyable to see the geek come out to play in the minijack stories and this is no exception. (i totally never ever get how Jack gets away with playing so utterly dumb in the series. It's like they don't remember that hes an officer, with all the education that implies, and he likes astronomy. lol)
ManicTater chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Thank you for the mini!Jack fic! I greatly enjoyed it.
framework4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Well done. I hope you have a sequel in the works.
UndeadSamurai01 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Great story - really hope for a sequel

It was just like watching the show - when I got up I almost looked for a 'pause' button!
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
A nice new mini-jack fic to add to the C2 Mini Jack collection.
Von chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
VERY interesting story! I love how your Cassie isn't some angelic nice girl, but a 'normal' teenager. Self-centered, selfish, worried about her social standing, exclusive, immature and prone to doing stupid things!
Mary chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Thanks for posting a great mini-Jack story. Please write another one.
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Cake. As in almost as good as! Awesome fic. Great job tying everything together and having it all work. Sweet!
SG4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Nice! Really original story! Update again soon! Like the plot!
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

Finally some story taking a positive approach on Jon's high school idea...

By the way, there is an own filter for him. "Jonathan O.". Please help spreading the word!