Reviews for Midnight Wings
furokita chapter 23 . 4/30
Pleasee give more detailed summary about the end of this fic.. I like soujiro even if he is a villain, and I really want to know what happened to him. Your story is so interesting, I can't stop reading it- i feel so sad to know this fic is abandoned. I hope you will write again
Karen chan chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Omg... Please update , please... A small hope fr Hong Kong...:(
KaoKen4ever chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
please update this story,its really great.
lyn chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
really love this story,pls update.
Sessha Kenshin chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Ok Im stopping here...it seems the worse are about to happen and seeing as this story's unfortunately been discontinued and I wouldn't want to be left hanging over the 'worse' parts :( It's really sad you don't plan to continue this. I don't know but to me it's very original! And their relationship progressed well from enemies to civilized friends to succumbing to instincts to possessiveness to love.. Argh I haven't even been to the part where Tomoe dies (I assume)... Would you mind letting me know how you plan to end this though? Even a summary will do, onegai shimasu!
kyoandyuya chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Hi! I actually have an account here but too lazy to log in. I must say that I'm upset that you discontinued the story. Thankfully, you gave us some overview to the final chapters. For that I'm glad.

Hey, I know breaking up is hard and stressful. I'm praying that you'll be able to get over your ordeal. God Bless and Hoping to read your updated stories soon. :)
kyoandyuya chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Uwaa! Uwaa! Uwaa! Miriel-san please don't abandon this story. :( I want to know how everything ended up. Please please please! :( I want more!
Levi Garnet chapter 23 . 5/23/2013
Dear Miriel,
I've read your stories, and I really love them all... I' m really sad that you decided to stop writing it, but I still have hope that one day you will change your mind and continue to write this beautiful story... I started to read your story 3 year ago, and I'm still waiting until now... I start to post this review in a hope that you will read it and change your mind, because I really love this story... All your story I really like it, I'm really touched by "her existence" and I really drowned by "Daughter of the Blood", also this "midnight wings" drove me crazy... I've re-read your story countless time, and I just want you to know that you are really good at writing! I love your way to express things and you have a wonderful imagination (and ending for "her existence") well... I'm not gonna force you to do something that you already abandon, but I just wish that you will continue to write "Midnight Wings" and " Daughter of the blood" ... I will wait ( forever) for your next update... :)
Cheer Up. And wish you all the best.
yuiH chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
please continue this fic. I mean this is one of the many fics that got me glued that I even saved it in my phone just to read it. You are awesome if those people say they don't like it don't mind them. They are idiots if they can't see your talent. Hell even I think Her existence is touching and superb so please continue. Please I can't live without you updating this fic
Azure Shine chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
Oh, come'on please continued this storyyyyy please with sugar on TOP! -_-
miruka67 chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I'm so sorry that you have decided to drop this story. This is really good! I hope someday you will try to put an end to this fic, so I put this story both under my following and favorite list. Thank you for this great story!
Sal chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
A rare find in the world of repetitive fanfics. Originality plus good composition skills and the ability to tell a good skills. You have talent.
nonakelabu chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
I cried. I still hope you continue to write next chapter
Cleo chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow! One of the best K/K fics I've ever read. Actually one of the best fanfics ever. Hope you finish it.
Ragnell chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
Well I for one have loved your story. Stories that lack the elements found in yours are boring. People that demand easy happy sappy stories have immature minds. I'd like to tell off the idiots that discouraged you from finishing your work. Please consider completing something you put so much work into. I'm a late fan but it would be wonderful to see the tale finished. Thanks for writing such a fascinating story.