Reviews for Mere Anarchy
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Excellent start.
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
write more,dammit!XDit's too feels like you started the intro,but didn't bother with the rest!...otherwise,it's awesome
Baughn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Well.. apparently, if someone asks you not to write an eversion fic, they don't get an eversion fic.

Apologies. But that really was painfully short.
floatingthrough chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Dude. Seriously. I know it's been like a year...but you needa update. Or my head will explode. Don't make me send my large, bloody, screeching hands out of the depths of the abyss to go and find you *shot*
Harry Miste chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
When I played Eversion, I was expecting a light hearted game of Cocoron-esque platforming. When I finished Eversion, I was emotionally dead-err, pleasant and at peace.

This simple story fits what I expected the game to be perfectly. You have my subscription, good fellow.
Gagonic chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Dang it, I was about to do the same thing!

Don't make it sound too creepy in the begining, or it will not be a suprise when-

OK so far.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I really enjoyed this fic! You've done an excellent job bringing the characters to life, and your plot is both original and yet consistent with the source material. Most of all though, I absolutely love the grinding of human flesh and the pools of blood spilling forth underneath the inky black clouds, the cold skeletal hands bursting from the walls and reaching for you, clawing at you, gripping your eyes and tearing them from their sockets!

Write more.