Reviews for Bloody Nurse
Please continue the story it's really getting juicy
This story is so intriguing, and compelling. I couldn't stop until I had read all of the chapters posted. Please post another chapter soon, I'm dying to find out what happens. PLEASE!
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 18 . 10/11
Ever since I was younger, barely in middle school really, Ive always dreamed of Kaname and Yuki together. I fell in love with the series. Enchanted by the dark tradgey of Kuran Kaname and his love so a simple human girl. Even when the plot twisted and they were siblings I loved them together, their magnatism, their strange culture. His devotion and intimidating cruelty. Her love for him that shattered her because it wasnt the love he wanted. I loved it all. And I wept at the end of the story when Kaname died. I wept harder still that Yuki was in love with Zero. Because while I liked his character my heart was stolen upon the first page of interaction between her and a much different character. Ive read a lot of fanfiction. And while cute, none showed that utterly raw part of Kaname that drew me so deeply. Yuki was too confident in them a fem fatale or two weak. Kaname was a romanitic sap with no bite. This story had my heart pounding. Showing his unique brand of possessive love without seeming sappy. So many had him wax poetic. This shows that animalistic magnitism and vulnerabilty that shattered my heart the first time. It shows Yukis longing and her giving nature her stubborn pride and innocent vulberabitity but her quiet strength as well. Im probably not expressing how i feel about this in a way that can accurately describe my joy in finally finding a story about them with depth. Im so on love. Thank you for sharing this. I wait with heart pounding for more.

-Addicted
Please please please! UPDATE!
A chapter 18 . 7/21
I absolutely love ur writing style the story flows sooo beautifully, wished i was as talented as u
SkylarPage chapter 18 . 7/19
Hello! I just wanted you to know, I absolutely love this story and have been following it for quite a while.. I can't tell you how excited I get when I see an update. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
Astarria chapter 1 . 7/12
Love it!
What a beautiful story can come from someone's neck pain :)
:P
MysteryGirl2401 chapter 18 . 7/3
Oh my god this story is so good please keep it going! I really like how you've expanded on there relationship more!
CyberQueen chapter 18 . 6/30
Great chapter. Kaname and Yuki's scene gave me goosebumps. You are very good at writing out dialogue and exploring the emotional depth behind your characters. Thank you. :)
I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAME BACK AND UPDATED BY ADDING CHAPTER 18. Sorry for my immense excitement, but this is one of my favorite YuMe fics, so I really wanted to see this one through. Loved the new addition and hope you come back and update again soon! :)
shira-chan 3 chapter 18 . 6/20
Well wow! I discovered your fanfiction on accident and i have to say, i got lucky! It's one of the best I've read so far so please keep up the good work!
BookWormMissy chapter 18 . 6/19
Great chapter! So happy you updated! Thank you:)
BabyDollJR chapter 18 . 6/12
Awwww yass I love this kaname! Write more write more ! :3
Pisces03 chapter 1 . 6/5
Every sense I finished that Vampire Knight manga and anime, I've been searching for good fanfics to continue the story. Bloody Nurse has to be my absolute favorite. This is probably been my 5th time reading it since I discovered it! You are an amazing writer and the plot is incredible. I cannot wait for updates!
Dayeli1209 chapter 18 . 6/5