Reviews for Bloody Nurse
MilitaryFreak chapter 15 . 4/24
That cliffhanger! Gahhh!
This while story has been amazing so far! I absolutely love it!
I hate you for this cliffhanger yet love you for this story XD
C'mon!update, people love to read this :D this has one of the highest ratings for a story with Yuki in the h/c section!
Not a power of patience, just enjoyment of good writing !
This is just... WOW!
I couldn't stop reading. Until I had to because there were more chapters. Please update soon!
GabrielaCalliope chapter 15 . 1/25
Omg, i can't believe i forgot to review to such beautiful chapter. I loved it. I don't know why i feel so dizzy after i read those chapters , i just can't stop reading them all over again, especially the scenes between Kaname and Yuki, because you know, you describe them so wonderful it makes my heart ache with desire for more of them, for more of your fanfic. Now i'm very curious about what will happen, because yuuki is awakened, so that's what i understood, or she's just very sick. i just hope for a little, pasional kiss, because Kaname is so close to her everytime but never kisses her. I saw he wanted to when he drank her blood , and she smiled so sweetly at him, but didn't because Zero came in. I hope now she will be more brave around Kaname, i really do hope so. Kisses and hugs and i wish you good luck with your writing. Please update as soon as you can.
Please update as soon as you can, this is such a great fanfiction! You really do have to keep up with your updates, love. I'm getting anxious
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
please continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Perfect! Hope for more!
YUME LOVER chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
lol... I know I already know I have powers of patience BEACUSE IM YUKI AND KANAMES BABY SISTER. MUHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
GreenMoonLight chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Moooore! Please more! 3
BookWormMissy chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Cool use of metaphors here! Hope Yuuki will be okay. Haha and I loved Kaname's reaction to having the chairman and the doctor care for Yuuki. Can't wait to find out what exactly happened when she wakes up.
irishdancingvamp chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Creepy and awesome! Loving it!
Scarllete chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
please update this right away.
Israali Kotetsu chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
Auuuugh cliffhanger! TTnTT
I love it. Seriously. It's wonderful. Please please please update soon or I shall surely die from deprivation!

Israali Kotetsu
callalily32 chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Yay! Thanks for updating and I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds! :) I'm thinking you might be making a twist on the way she becomes a vampire? Or leading her to the conclusion faster? Interesting chapter though! Thanks!