Reviews for Bloody Nurse
bad pun good story it's one of my favorites ️
Dayeli1209 chapter 17 . 3/30
continueeeeeeeeeeeee
OH MY GOODNESS! I am so obsessed with this story! I love the characters, the tension, the detailed descriptions, and the plot! Please PLEASE keep writing this story. I am starting to understand how vampires feel when they need blood.
Sageofchaos chapter 17 . 2/26
hope to read more.
Diving in chapter 17 . 1/18
That's just terrible! ! ! Stopping here! ! ! TT_TT
Desirae668 chapter 17 . 1/4
How could you leave us hanging at the end like that . gah! But at least its an update!
Coolfire30 chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
UPDATE SOOONNNN, I LOVE THIS STORY
shadyatem chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
im loving this story and so happy your last update wasn't too long ago. I can't wait for more, please update! :)
princesscheertumble chapter 17 . 12/22/2016
This story is amazing! I can't wait to see how Kaname an Yuuki's relationship progresses! Please update soon!
Samira Vongola chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
I hope you update soon
BookWormMissy chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
Sigh. Finally. Absolutely loved this chapter. It's like they're in their own little world.
SAL chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
This has gotten so good! I haven't been reading any fanfiction for the past few months and I got an email that this was updated and I got really excited. Thanks for updating!
xXHeaven-SakuXx chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
HA! As you said, FINALLY! I actually forgot that I was waiting for that LOL But seriously, the satisfaction is amazing xDD
And as always, those two are tremendously cute together c: Hino Matsuri should have drawn more fluffy scenes like these in the manga, though I'm not complaining with how things ended in VK.
Thanks again for this amazing fic!
Skadarken-Weiz chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
Gets more and more interesting with each chapter. Wanna see your spin on this situation. Thanks for this. See ya on the next chapter
misswb xx chapter 17 . 11/25/2016