Reviews for Pepper Imps
Very cute.
ever afters chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Aw, how sweet..
CastielHasBlackWings chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really liked this. :) You never really see any fics with Rose and Scorp as kids meeting or how they became friends. You don't really get to see the back story of how it happened. This definitely seems like something that would put the three of them together. :) It'd be awesome if you did a continuation of it and showed which House they got sorted into! :)
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hahah, very funny. Poor Scorpius, priveledged to the Weasley temper so early in his life... :) I liked this a lot, though. It was funny, fluffy, and a very real rendition of the events that could have brought them together! :)
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Sweet. No other way to describe it. Great job! :)
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
lol, this was so funny. :))
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I think I've read this fic twice before now... and I can't believe I'm just reviewing this now! :)

Although, I just read your profile and found out your not a ScoRose fan, instead a ScorpiusLily shipper- I just really can't help but like your stories where you write these THREE's friendship so well. :D

I did find it quite funny how you also ship RoseLysander... with me it's backwards- ScoRose and LiLys~ *lol* Still, love your stories though! ;D
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
The thing is I can totally imagine her doing that if she's anything like her mother! Especially with the forceful personalities of Fleur and Ginny around! Scorp didn't stand a chance.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Another great story! I like how Rose dragged Scorpius back to the compartment because he did something to her. That is what I like abotu her.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was good and not at all cliché.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
It was so sweet and cute, and the idea was great. Your characterisation of the three of them was interesting. Nice fic, I like it.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Haha, I liked it! written long ago though it may be. haha, the other cliche would be that they love eachother from the start... this is going to my Rose/Scorpius community! I liked it...
R.J chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I Loved this! You really connected the characters. And I loved the Pepper Imps
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw this was cute and would be great to turn into a full length story!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww this was cute! And an original idea too :)