Reviews for Shinigami Passage
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
so far this seems to become a good story, though i can only say for sure once it gets longer than four chapters.
thackerybinx chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I love this chapter and it is kinda old but u should try makin another chapter... hope u read my review! :3
Reece12345678910 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
i am assuming you have discontinued this story if not then please do more
Vandenbz chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
This story looks great! A very interesting pairing with Naruto and Momo, I can't wait to see more happen between them. There are so many ways this story can go forward. Momo helps Naruto with the Akatsuki, he dies and goes to Soul Society to help against Aizen. Or he finds Sasuke, dies and ruins the Akatsuki's plans since he takes Kyuubi with him, and then goes to Soul Society. I can see Momo performing Konso on Naruto, promising to find him on her return to the Soul Society. Aizen betrays Momo and the other Shinigami, forging another link between herself and Naruto. Both know the pain of betrayal from someone close to them, and Naruto can help guide her through it and recover. What kind of zanpakuto do you plan to give Naruto? Please update this story soon!
Marigold-Scented-Candle chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
I have to say, this is an amazing story. not only is your plot shaping up to be rich and complex, but your portrayal of the characters from both series is spot on! I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Stiehl chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
So far a pretty decent crossover. Are Ichigo and his friends going to make an appearance at some point?
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
In this case hinamori reminds me of a cross between hinata and sakura interesting story though
HAzArdrOxS chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Interesting Crossover hope to see updates
xTaffyRin chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Well I mean *97

xD
xTaffyRin chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
OMG I love this fan fiction so far. Your doing an amazing job. I remember when I was on the 2nd chapter I was like , "No keep writing it DX" because you didn't had chapter 3 or 4 up at that time. And when I found out that there was 2 more chapter I imeditly

went to read it. I wonder if Naruto is going to get paired up with Hinamori. They are just a cute crossover pairing But there's not many fanfic's or fan art's about them D:. Ill be waiting for the other chapters :)

-MomoHinamori96-
jubei zankage chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Hey, nice fic so far, especially since Momo and Naruto make a really cute couple
magicward101 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
So what will happen with hinamori. Who will be coming to get her? Will other shinigami arrive for her in the next chapter or what. Anyway you should not worry about breaking the word limit. sometimes a chapter needs to be a bit longer or shorter than usual to be good.
magicward101 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
So Aizen is still currently a captain? I would really like to know when this takes place in the bleach timeline too even though this fic will mainly focus on the Naruto world.
magicward101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
So both Reiatsu and Charka in this story are Charka. When during the Bleach timeline does this take place?
Black Hazy chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Man, it ain't fair. If only I got your writing ability then I could finish writing my blasted story. I'm a little disappointed you decided to discontinue your other story, but oh, well.