Reviews for Two Stepping
sharkbellywhite chapter 52 . 3/21/2011
I loved the epi! Such good times and the characters still have their spitfire attitudes!
sharkbellywhite chapter 51 . 3/21/2011
What a wonderful way to end this chapter! I love it! Great story!
sharkbellywhite chapter 50 . 3/21/2011
I love the use of the cottage, so quaint! I can't wait to read more, but fear of getting in trouble at work is stopping me :) Wonderful story!
sharkbellywhite chapter 49 . 3/21/2011
Talk about heart fail! Okay so what's the baby going to be named eh? Can't wait to read more!
sharkbellywhite chapter 48 . 3/21/2011
OH no! I feel bad that everyone is up in arms, but truthfully she did run. I just hope it all works out! Great story!
sharkbellywhite chapter 47 . 3/20/2011
I think I'm a little leary about all the stuff these kids are going to have to go through...hope it ends up okay!
sharkbellywhite chapter 46 . 3/20/2011
How sweet of Edward to make a nusery for their baby...I hope it all works out!
sharkbellywhite chapter 45 . 3/20/2011
OH Edward is being such a prince right now...I want to keep him! I feel bad that Bella treated him so wrong and up and left, but she had her reasons too! Hope it all works out in the end. REALLY LOVING THIS STORY!
sharkbellywhite chapter 44 . 3/20/2011
Oh my I'm getting teary eyed at the ending of that chapter...please, please, please let them make it a HEA!
sharkbellywhite chapter 43 . 3/20/2011
Oh no you didn't! I can't believe Bella left, that is just so many shades of wrong. I feel so bad for Edward, he's trying so hard! Poor thing! Please don't drag this torture out!
sharkbellywhite chapter 42 . 3/20/2011
Oh boy...I feel for Bella! Poor thing, pregnant...emotional and worrying about Edward's title and estate. Um yeah...pity party for one stat!
sharkbellywhite chapter 41 . 3/20/2011
Very happy with Edward's reaction...just want him to be okay!
sharkbellywhite chapter 40 . 3/20/2011
Um yeah...was waiting for that one to reveal itself...oh is Edward going to react?
sharkbellywhite chapter 39 . 3/20/2011
The idea that the guys are crashing in on the girls and are dressed up it too funny! Love it!
sharkbellywhite chapter 38 . 3/20/2011