Reviews for Two Stepping
sharkbellywhite chapter 43 . 3/20/2011
Oh no you didn't! I can't believe Bella left, that is just so many shades of wrong. I feel so bad for Edward, he's trying so hard! Poor thing! Please don't drag this torture out!
sharkbellywhite chapter 42 . 3/20/2011
Oh boy...I feel for Bella! Poor thing, pregnant...emotional and worrying about Edward's title and estate. Um yeah...pity party for one stat!
sharkbellywhite chapter 41 . 3/20/2011
Very happy with Edward's reaction...just want him to be okay!
sharkbellywhite chapter 40 . 3/20/2011
Um yeah...was waiting for that one to reveal itself...oh no...how is Edward going to react?
sharkbellywhite chapter 39 . 3/20/2011
The idea that the guys are crashing in on the girls and are dressed up it too funny! Love it!
sharkbellywhite chapter 38 . 3/20/2011
I loved the surprise of Prince Harry! So much fun to read1
sharkbellywhite chapter 37 . 3/20/2011
I'm shocked that Edward is wearing a kilt! He sounds perfect! I hope Bella and Alice can make Rose feel better about their wedding night. What a shock to find out she's still a virgin.
sharkbellywhite chapter 36 . 3/20/2011
I was giggling right along with Bella reading about her instruction. Too funny! Can't wait to see what the night holds for everyone!
sharkbellywhite chapter 35 . 3/20/2011
Whoa...a riding crop...that is something I wasn't prepared for. Wow...
sharkbellywhite chapter 34 . 3/20/2011
This is too funny about the horses. I guess I never really put much thought into it...quite entertaining!
sharkbellywhite chapter 33 . 3/20/2011
Wow...just wow...I want to be a character in your story! So good!
sharkbellywhite chapter 32 . 3/20/2011
These two can't seem to get enough of eachother. I'm hoping that the paps will let them live a little and leave them alone. Oh and I can't wait to read about his birthday!
sharkbellywhite chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
I'm happy that Rose and Em have their engagement announced, it's really quite sweet. Looking forward to what Esme has to say about punching the paps!
sharkbellywhite chapter 30 . 3/20/2011
Glad everyone patched things up, now onto more fun!
sharkbellywhite chapter 29 . 3/20/2011
Why did I know that Rosalie wasn't done being in the story yet! I hope she makes up for being such a witch! Can't wait to read about it!
2,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »