Reviews for Two Stepping
moulanrouge512 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
I just started reading this story, and I love it. I can't wait to see where you take it. I also like your writing. Everything flows together so well and I can just picture everything as you've written it. More please!
Almondimply chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Waffles and chicken sound so good right now.
TwiDi chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
waffles anyong... i'm up to some waffles ala Jasper if you please lol

Just amazing! I loved this chapter and i'm so happy that Edward had caught the naughty act of his cousin lol

GREAT GREAT JOB!

Update soon ;)

Best,

Dina
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Yea, What a great chapter! Lots of info.

I like Jazz as playboy. Love the update! :)
Tenneil chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Jules Jules... I have a smile I my face... thanks for the hard work... jasper crushing... he is a doll! Very excited to see what happens!

Tenneil ;)
babbles chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Hm, Interesting... I wonder where this will go... E&B? B&J!... E&B, I decided...

I am LUVING this story Jules, It's fun...Jaspwhore is a nice switch up, Will Alice being making an appearance in this Fic?

Is it weird that I want a large nonfat latte now...M... There was a whole lotta Java going on in this chapter, Yum...

You are cranking this baby out so you must be feelin it... Write on, I can't wait for more...
Justforthestories chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I'm just loving everything about this story, and I think the characters and the plot are perfect!

But I was just wondering if there was gonna be any Bella/Jasper thing in this story or possibly a love triangle? Please tell me!

Update soon; looking forward to it! D
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Oh, this is going to be good!

Update again soon! :)
TwiDi chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
OMG! I so loved the chapter.. that bit of ranting between Edward and Jasper was so cute!

And Jasper with his accent is just so YUMMY!

Please update soon ;)

Cheers!
SpiritualRelease chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
You left it there? UGH! I can't wait to read chapter 5! Jasper with sunbleached wavy hair is a heartbreaker. Tell me...is there going to be an uber hot Emmett in your story? You know, half naked, huge muscles, dimples, tight jeans and cowboy boots? Okay, Okay, Tight golden zipper jeaned Edward alone is enough, just askin. I love your story, you are awesome, don't keep me waiting. I'm dying for your lemons!
ladyjane1219 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Jules, I'm loving this story! It's fun and sexy and has great potential. Keep those chapters comin'! XXOO
PattinsonPeen chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Sque, Jules! This story is getting so good! I love it! I'm crushin' on Jasper, too...Especially after that pic you sent us! Can't wait for the next one!

-Laura
TwiHart chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
LOVED IT! Jasper's a hottie. I love how Bella got all nervous and spilled the water. And I love how Edward was thinking about her. Thank you for the insight into Jasper and Edward and how different they are but still close. I really did learn a lot from this update! xo
Fate Lowe chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Great work, keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter!
BritKat chapter 4 . 4/15/2009