Reviews for Fine Lines
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Ken gets things. I like that quote at the end, it's nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
I can relate to this. She is still one of the sanest ones here though. Might even be more so than Davis, unless he's the craziest of them all. Then she would be sanest anyways though, so no difference in the end there.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
...That is kind of sad.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
This is a bit scary how SANE he is after all this. Crusader-from-hell-thing summarizes that pretty well.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Well, to be fair, a Cthulu expy wants to sleep with her...
annea101 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
yeah running into daemon would not be good.
the Leander chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
This is really great. A very interesting look into the minds of the 02 kids! I really like the way everyone was portrayed and the whole thing was super well-written.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Wow, I just stumbled across this piece and now I wish I had read it as soon as you wrote it. It may be one of the most accurate and well-written looks inside the 02 character's heads I've seen. Somehow I feel as if I should've taken a look at this before attempting any fanfiction featuring them! Seriously, everyone is so spot on. Cody's serious contemplation about taking a life, Kari's struggle with the demons of the dark ocean, TK's battle with anger because of his loss of Patamon, Davis just letting things end up how they end up, Yolei's talking but not being able to get things out right, and Ken's time being the Kaiser actually being a part of him. Wow. I'm poorly summarizing the beauty that you did in the exploration of their minds. Anyway, so much hope through the pain. I love all the quotes you put with each piece. Wonderful wonderful stuff.
li'miss sunshine chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Okay. You're officially amazing. I love all of these. They're so good!

I don't know if you plan on writing more, so I'm just going to put this on alert list.
digidestinedkari02 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
THAT WAS SO AMAZING.
Aietradaea chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Ooh, very nice. Lovely angst-writing. Always reckon Ken had never been quite right in the head, but didn't give much thought to the others. Wow - you've put quite a complex spin on them. I love it! :)

Yolei's one was my favourite. That really spoke to me.
Celenas chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
I just finished rewatching 02 recently, and this is exactly the story I was looking for. You captured the children perfectly. I especially enjoyed Davis and Yolei's, they cracked me up.
Potgenie chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
This deserves far more reviews than 8! Really really well written, and very deep and uncannily accurate insight on the chosen children. I especially like Davis and Yolei's. :) Great job!
ARCtheElite chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
That was beautifully crafted, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I remember one of the "46 laws of anime" I saw on someone's profile: Always send a boy to do a man's job; he'll get it done in half the time and twice the angst. And I think you portrayed that angst very well here.

Of the six, I personally enjoyed Kari's and Ken's the most. Probably because of the more vivid imagery you have in those chapters. And the comment about Poromon was a wonderful break from all the seriousness.

Great story.
Riley Rivers chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
The way you write it, the list from most sane to least sane (so far) among the main characters of 02 is: Yolei, Davis, Cody, TK/Kari tie. But, I am interested in the implication of Tai being a bit off in the head from the Davis chapter. Also, is any of the Digimon partners going to have their say?