Reviews for Opposite Sides of the Mirror
Thomatshu chapter 22 . 3/26
Alright, 20 chapters in everything was going along fine. The last 2 ruined it all. For everyone starting this story: don't bother.
Eirini chapter 22 . 3/11
FUCK YOU
I MEAN YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER SO I FOR GIVE YOU BUT WAS THAT BLOODY NECESSARY?
PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING WITH A HAPPY ENDING ILY THANKS FOR WRITING THIS EVEN THO IT COMPLETELY DESTROYED ME
Eirini chapter 21 . 3/10
FUCK IM CRYING I GOT A SMALL PIECE OF DEAD OTP IN MY EYE
Eirini chapter 20 . 3/10
NOW YOU LISTEN HERE MISSY
IT IS 3 AM AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST HOUR OR SO READING THIS GODDAMN FANFIC
I WAS ROOTING FOR THEM I WAS GIGGLING AND CLAPPING AND SQUEALING AND I GUESS I WAS BEING KIND OF LOUD BECAUSE MY MOM CAME TO MY ROOM AND TOLD ME TO GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP
I DID NOT GO TO SLEEP I CONTINUED TO READ
AND THEN YOU RIPPED MY FUCKING HEART OUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WTF ARE YOU SATAN?
sad chapter 22 . 3/7
THis is a tear jerker!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 22 . 3/2
I love it, but I wish he could have remembered it all in the end.
This makes me upset
CrazyPhenom chapter 22 . 3/2
I just stated reading this a week ago, it was well written, but I think the time u spent away detached you from the story, and you just wanted a cool angsty ending. I dont think its realistic that the whole school suddenly decides to keep a secret, somebody is gonna say something to draco. and harry and ron wouldnt have allowed HG keep this charade going after being eventually tolerant of the whole idea. The whole memory thing felt like a twisted deux ex machina, adn literally came out of nowhere to shorten a story that obviously had much more in it.
Nalula zurachan chapter 22 . 3/2
I think, it wasn't complete...
Btw, your story is so cute... XD
Btw, will you make a sequel for this?

Thnks. Love it!
Dancing-Souls chapter 22 . 3/1
Wow what an ending so they part ways and Draco never gets to remember while Hermione can keep the memories for herself? Hmm some how I don't think that would work because eventually he would hear about complaints...I mean hearing he is a prat constantly would get old eventually...besides what about Voldemort wouldn't he hear the news and gossip of them being together as well as his parents? Wouldn't he kill or torture Draco for dating a muggle-born? I really liked this story just so you know. I luckily only started it very recently so I didn't have to wait long to read the end.
leslie chapter 21 . 2/28
Listen I just want to say that I loved this story and didn't stop reading it until I got to the end. When I got to the end I was disappointed that the story wasn't complete. I mean is Draco going to fall in love with her again or what. I know you haven't updated this story since 2008 but I was really into this story and was very depressed with the ending. So if you could please a least write a short summary of what happens that would be great. Again I loved the story and I am a huge Draco and Hermione fan.
TheForsakenMist chapter 21 . 2/28
Draco D;
Hermione D;
Whyyy :(
jolipanda chapter 20 . 2/28
Oooooooooh... OMG OMG OMG! What's next now?!
AliceGI chapter 20 . 2/27
my God Hermione did it with Draco, and now what will happen. I'm so sorry for her having done so, will be that they will together is novamnete hope so.
I feel very bad is going to happen if he vote, but then said will a challenge
patty cake rocks chapter 20 . 2/27