Reviews for Naruto: Whirlpool Chronicles
Foreign countries acknowledge Naruto better than Konoha. Not as a dobe but an extraordinary kid.
Amazing chapter 42 . 4/26
Absolutely amazing fanfic! I totally love the epilogue!
llamajoy chapter 3 . 4/18
This is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
This story has potential that you failed to unleash. Some parts are too much like cannon. Naruto vs Pain is a good example. Also why would a missing Nin show up to a village that banished him to save them. You just had Naruto charge to them like a lapdog. Cannon Naruto to the rescue.
If anything, he should have left them and continued getting stronger to fight Akatsuki.
From my point of view, this is your attempt to add to your word count.
marquis.shax chapter 37 . 2/18
ok you REALLY fucked up with this chapter even for fanfic this is going way beyond acceptable deviation from canon lol. Seriously the MKS summoning the Gedo Mazo? that's not possible only the RINNEGAN can summon it
marquis.shax chapter 36 . 2/18
Killer B has more Chakra than Samehada could absorb plus he's a "perfect" jinchuriki so I'm sure he could have taken out Kisame no problem I mean seriously Gai was able to stand up to him so B should have no problem
marquis.shax chapter 26 . 2/17
you're not giving him the cloak like in the manga are you? i prefer the cloak instead of him being basically the kyuubi
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 2/17
I hope you explain how Sasuke got the Susanoo weapons that Itachi used since he didn't have the eye transplant like in the Manga
marquis.shax chapter 10 . 2/17
It should be the Konoha 10 not 11 since it was the Konoha 12 but then Uke went to the Snake Pedo reducing it to the Konoha 11 then Naruto was exiled making it even one less member of the original 12 making it now 10. Also without the Kage Bunshin how could Kumo have the exploding variant of that clone?
marquis.shax chapter 5 . 2/17
Kirin according to Narutopedia is actually Giraffe lol
marquis.shax chapter 4 . 2/17
Tsunades seals have nothing to do with her summon they're just seals plain an simple that store her own chakra.
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 2/17
if Tsunade hasn't made Uke a nukenin yet she wouldn't have to make Naruto one either
brutusjr chapter 41 . 2/13
Bogus what you did to Kushina at the end there. What is this Star Trek?!
Unknown chapter 6 . 1/16
One word. Pure bliss. I'm loving every bit of your story so much I'm surprising myself. Be sure that I'm gonna move on to your other stories after I'm done with it.
Mr.Fallen chapter 5 . 1/3
"I need more power"... Sheesh whiney bitch.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »