Reviews for Naruto: Whirlpool Chronicles
LilBoiaSenpai chapter 24 . 3/9
This whole tournament arc seems a but bs and unnecessary to me but meh wtv
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 2/26
Bene bene un inizio col botto e guai a non finire!
jimmy.oz chapter 42 . 2/12
Great story overall and glad to have read it. the ending was pretty good as well especially the part about wondering if they were immortal or not but if they are did they have more kids again at a later time or no.
Kingkong101 chapter 42 . 1/19
This sucks so bad Naruto still a bitch
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 13 . 1/7
There is a damn big mistake here. Inari just started to train 3 days ago and somehow naruto taught him the Shadow Clone Jutsu (Kage Bushin No Justu) that just a no no. The jutsu is KinjutsuForbidden Jutsu) and only Ninjas with Jonin level Chakra can use it.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 7 . 1/7
Now I think about your right author. You said it was obvious that naruto would have wind and water affinities because of his name. Namikaze and idk if nami or kaze mean wind but I’m pretty sure it Kaze. And there is the Uzumaki. I’m sure Uzumaki men’s Whirlpool or Whirling Tides something like that.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 4 . 1/7
The fact that Konoha 12 or 10 got to water country in a day is just dumb l. Dude you story is great but thing escalate really really fast. Things shouldn’t even be that fast.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 4 . 1/7
Things just escalated quick when I mean quick I mean quick.
Zsombi chapter 42 . 12/11/2020
Well.. from about the 20th chapter this became more and more riddled with cheesy clichés. It's just too much. But otherwise it wasn't bad.
Zsombi chapter 24 . 12/11/2020
"however I bet none of you thought I would match Naruto against the Raikage huh?" - Actually it was quite obvious, what with him making such a fuss about this whole affair and the way he went about it it was clear he will be the Final Boss of theis event. It stands to reason that he would want to personally test the random person who wins the tournament.
Zsombi chapter 23 . 12/11/2020
I have several bones to pick with this and the previous ch. For one, Naruto is a selfish moron openly having revealed himself and his direct association as effective leader of a small nation that is known to be without any real defense or military force of their own.
It is pretty obvious that anyone gunning for him will exploit his idiocy (if they are not morons too) such as TObito who if he's smart he would take out the entirety of Wave, he could likely do it too way before Naruto could do anything about it.
There is also Iwa that practically as a nation hates his father and now him as well. At least in a wqrring period the nation of Wave would be a prime target for retaliation/late revenge target.. and since they are one of the most militarized oit of all they might consider it an appropriate target even now. An if they were to move against it Naruto wouldn't be able to defend it.

Then there is the Stone dude. Starting a fight without any care for collateral in a foreign settlement while being a guest.. it would be well within Lightning's right to officially demand and receive reparations for such transgressions directly from Stone, in addition to disqualifying and if necessary forcibly throwing out any other Stone contestants. Anything less would mean that anyone could just waltz through causing death and destruction without any consequence.
Since this is a kinda finished fic. and I don't yet know what will come next, it still will be a disappointment if just for the sake of a plotline characters will not act logically in character. That's what I disliked most about canon, everyone was a moron, winning and losing purely out of luck and author fiat.
Zsombi chapter 19 . 12/10/2020
"There's no room to escape" - this right here is completely false. As I stated in my previous review: they could reverse summon, they even have a summon out with them to do it /help with it.

Them not being able to het away is clearly author fiat. It's like you made a plotline to follow but then forgot about them having the ability to easily bypass said plot point. It's super cringy.
Zsombi chapter 11 . 12/10/2020
Why does no summoner one ever use reverse summoning to get to places with more freedom? Just reverse summon, send the stealthiest one out to the destination to act as a forward scout as well as a beacon if it's all clear then be summoned to its location.

I've never seen any fic. do that. Pretty much in all variations of the 'verse this could be so exploited. :/
Zsombi chapter 6 . 12/10/2020
"There is nothing left for me here now".
That's pretty stupid. Not to mention there's bound to be a few remnants of stuff to be salvaged.

Just put up an actual barrier with a space-time one feeding off of nature chakra and any other that comes in contact with it and you've got a practically impenetrable island.

In the entire 'verse that is the most defensible place other than the moon perhaps or space. Even as is only high class water or earth manipulators and teleporters can get close to it.
NoOneImportant chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Well I mean tobi is obits who is considered to be Madara but is just doing his dirty Business, speaking of Madera is he still old hiding somewhere or what?
but any way good story I have really enjoyed reading it up to this point so hopefully it gets better bye
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »