Reviews for Naruto: Whirlpool Chronicles
Sucks so bad
UltimateGenius chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
great story
theunicornking11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
You need to have better explanations on why things happen. You’re setting it up so that the reader has to fill in the gaps and make stuff up that can confuse them even more later on. Good idea for a story and set up well you just need to connect the dots between each moment better.
groverthegoat chapter 2 . 10/1/2019
when you use western names like eric it really ruins the story
Guest chapter 42 . 9/15/2019
yo that was really good
Brandon Boodoo chapter 15 . 8/31/2019
Nope Nope Nope ... you were doing soooooo well and then you had him go to pein and Konoha? nope sorry but i can't read this any longer because i'm allergic to trash. thanks!
littleditto chapter 42 . 6/28/2019
great story. kudos
samuel soniran chapter 4 . 6/24/2019
i love the new change naruto being strong and let the atkasuki be friendly and let naruto with yugitini get to whirlpool country
Raizen1125 chapter 42 . 3/18/2019
God Red, you are the only author for this fandom who never let me down. I finally went back and red your old NaruYugi I had in my backlog and I was not disappointed. You are the best of this fandom, and to date have written the best Naruto and Erza fic ever. Hope you're still around, and enjoying your writing. I tried to learn from this story in terms of writing fight scenes, and I hope to take what I learned and make my own stories better. Stay awesome, friend.
Jj chapter 8 . 3/10/2019
Tobi it it a good boy
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 31 . 2/24/2019
Nice story. Liked NarutoXYugito pairing. Keep up the great work and good luck for your future works.
Fafnir the golden monarch chapter 42 . 12/4/2018
That was one the best stories i have read. Great detail interesting plot lines and twist. Thankyou for making a yugito and naruto pairing like that.
Schwarzerrossenritter chapter 42 . 10/28/2018
I Had to tears in the eyes.
Austin Hill1 chapter 3 . 9/14/2018