Reviews for Naruto: Whirlpool Chronicles
Namittheking chapter 14 . 7/17
shinra tensei is almighty push and bansho tenin is universal pull. i have loved the story so far. pretty unique in its plot.
midnightscar17 chapter 42 . 6/15
I enjoyed this story.
texztinhj chapter 42 . 6/6
I can respect that you have completed this fiction. good work. it had some problems but overall it was a good read.
texztinhj chapter 26 . 6/6
I'm honestly tired of reading fanfics where naruto even after learning hiraishin is pushed around by likes of raikage. there is no jutsu which he can't avoid using hiraishin. there is a reason why fourth was so feared and that is mostly because of this technique.
Samiam2468 chapter 24 . 5/15
bee is here. this story just got 10000000000000% better
Yo.
Samiam2468 chapter 22 . 5/15
eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
No way. YEEEEEEEEEES. HE is awesome. I love it. He's a Dimyo now. Oh, My god, I can't breathe. I think I'm going to die of happiness.
EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK
Samiam2468 chapter 5 . 5/15
Awesomer I oved the fight It's awesome
Samiam2468 chapter 4 . 5/15
that so awesome. Cliff hanger. I love it. EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I can't breathe through my smiles
Kick there butts Naruto.
jackalope33 chapter 38 . 4/10
one of the seven swordsman is only A-S rank only Madara, Naruto and Sasuke are SSS rank, even Minato was only just SS rank
jackalope33 chapter 23 . 4/10
you know that scene with Yugito hitting then kissing Naruto reminds me more of how to train your dragon but i havent played halo so i cant say its a wrong refference
jackalope33 chapter 16 . 3/28
by the way its divine wind technique not devine (and i've seen similar uses with the same name around)

otherwise so far so good
Great one of the best I've read!
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 42 . 1/16
Will there be no Sequal to this story because the way you ended it you could do any crossover from DxD to Percy Jackson?
Gold Testament chapter 28 . 1/14
You forgot to mention him having done it in a bright orange jumpsuit.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 1/14
Naruto was smart about Nagato, because in Rain even if they take out the six paths, before they get to the outer path, his true body, Nagato can send out another six.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »