Reviews for Naruto: Whirlpool Chronicles
BEST FANFIC EVER THAT ENDING BRO YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS
Ne you're doing a good job
I think I dislike the fact that you said kirin wasn't made by sasuke when it's confirmed that it's his own original jutsu you shouldn't be putting you false information despite how you may feel about the character
my 2 guys chapter 42 . 5/6
that was good keep the chapters coming
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 42 . 4/29
Fantastic story. Great job.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 4/15
aw gona cry sakura your bitch of a mother is at fault
SincererHeart45 chapter 42 . 4/7
Wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing this!
Would it be okay if i put this on wattpad its a great story and i know others will love it.
Devrat chapter 4 . 3/4
I like the concept but you expatriate naruto too much and here he becomes more pOwerful then 3 years training in just weeks ,it dosent , fit even in naruto'shippuden worlike.
X chapter 42 . 2/6
Not bad
Elements1999 chapter 42 . 11/15/2016
Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
So in this story, the title of Sannin is for 3 sages instead if just a name like Copycat Kakashi, Sannin Jiraiya, Sannin Tsunade, Sannin Orochimaru, Green Beast Gai.
Also Sennin and Kage are apparently ranks now? When before a sage was someone trained in Sage arts . And a kage was a title for the leaders of the five most powerful villages.
So can someone without a summon contract like say Yamamoto attain the rank of sage? Cause we already know that people without Sage training (Naruto Tsunade and Orochimaru according to this story) can be sages but they are summon contracts.

Please clarify the rules of this A.U. a bit more. Cause right now it's all confusing.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
See all this bullshit with the key and seal and Kyuubi being split and all those conspiracies are why I hate Minato, Hiruzen and Jiraiya.
You know what, fuck Gerotora too.
I can understand why Kyuubi wants to kills everyone. Everyone keeps trying to control him. Fucking bastards.
Keep up the great work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
OK, at least now they have Sage training to go with those fancy titles, oops I mean ranks? Maybe I don't know anymore. It's all a mess. But still this is fun. Keep up the great work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
LOL bullshit Sennin status. Oh man this story is funny. Keep up the entertaining work.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »