Reviews for Naruto: Whirlpool Chronicles
hubnnick chapter 42 . 4/20
Good
aarif chapter 1 . 3/26
This shit is not worth reading.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 1 . 3/18
Poor Yugito-Chan
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 1 . 3/18
Kirin is a Dragon in The anime
troutman30 chapter 37 . 2/28
Yugito beat Kisame easily and Kirabi couldn't, are you serious? Oh, the way she cut off his head and he could still talk reminds me of the movie "The Immortal," when Duncan McCloud cut off the head of the guy in the thunderstorm and the head just slid off his neck with a smile on it's face.
troutman30 chapter 36 . 2/28
I don't see anyone other than Madara beating someone completely bonded with his Bijou, Itachi bailed out with Kisame just because Jiraiya appeared, there's a reason why they were sent out in pairs. When did Kisame suddenly become strong enough to take out a tailed beast bonded in full co-operation with it's container?
Don't get me wrong this is on my list of favorites for two reasons. I like it and as far as I'm concerned a story has to be either finished or absolutely one of the best things I've read to be a favorite.
I really can't understand writers and their favorite lists, if a stories less two years old it should be followed it hasn't earned a spot on a list of favorites unless it's been completed. I absolutely hate any story the writer says will be "epic", I don't think I've ever read one that was finished.
troutman30 chapter 33 . 2/28
Amazing fact about the Edo Tenshi, it's the kunai in the head that allows the summoner to control them. Destroy the head, you destroy the kunai, if Naruto can completely destroy Tobirama he can surely destroy a head with the kunai in it.
It's funny but in every battle Hiden usually gets his head cut off at least once, so he's immortal, take him far enough away that Kakuza can't sew his head back on and seal it in a storage seal and destroy the damn thing. Easy, peasy, anyone chunin and above would know the Technic, they have to bring in the heads of missing nin to get credit for the bounties.
I had to leave at least one review. Now let the review begin.
First, everything seemed rushed. How do intel on a situation get to other villages minutes after it occurs? None of them have cell phones or special seals to contact one another.
Second, the whole spy this has too many holes. I get every village probably has a spy but wouldn't it take time for a spy to gather information discreetly before sending it off to thier contact unless a phone is involved which it isn't which leads to another interesting fact. Suna is a 3 day travel from konoha. So how is it that konoha knew about something as soon it occurs?...Overall I gave up on this story. Oh well
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
The only thing I'm confused about is that konoha exiles naruto. Naruto leaves. They try to get him back because he leaves earlier than he was suppose to. That's the stupidest thing I've read. They are going all over the nations just to tack naruto down, bring him back, just because he left early
Natsubi chapter 42 . 10/30/2017
should make a sequel thats based in another anime world, one in the future obviously, and have the adventure continue ;-;
blackcharizard762 chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
I'm a bit late but mr author sir you do know that water can't extinguish amaterasu their inextinguishable they can even burn in a vaccum
Guest chapter 42 . 10/10/2017
I really enjoyed the fic and thank for making it.
it's just another primate chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
If the fox was going a high speed i find it extreamely unlikely they would be able to catch up.. -.-
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2017
Your grammar pissed me off; its terrible. I loved your story, considering it was written before the manga ended, but the ending felt rushed. Good work though
An Average Jo chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
This doesn't seem that realistic. I know that this is fan fiction but really... he became a Sannin after only saving Yugito and using an S-rank jutsu. Seems pretty dumb...
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »