Reviews for Falling Into Shadows
SmileyApollo1 chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE! :D I've been waiting :'( THIS IS SO GOOD! :)
SmileyApollo1 chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Too lazy to log in but anyway...
This is a great story!
Can't wait until the following chapters! :) :)
VanacaRobert chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
cliffhanger much

as in do not stop

do you understand?
Cheerfully Blue chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
Wow. Love your story. I've never really been into the angsty stories, but I really do like this one. But I guess you stopped writing it... darn, that makes me sad. I wanted to know how Cadvan would react to what Maerad did and how he will deal with her going into a trance every time a Hull was near. But I guess I will never know. But if you ever do start to write again, you could PM me if you feel like it. I really do love this story.
mayajane chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
awesome story
Anatone chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
oh! a love triangle. I really do like the fics where MAerad is inexplicably drawn to either Arkan or the Nameless. Makes things so much more interesting. Great work. And since I've come to the end of what you've updated, Update soon!
Anatone chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Okay, so if Maerad just came back from the threshold of death, how is that she has the strength to make such long speeches and joke around like that? That seems unrealistic. But it was a cute, sweet scene nontheless.
Anatone chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Hm...once again, even with Bardic healing, how goo is Maerad's quality of life going to be? I still like it though, don't worry. Your words flow together very well, and it feels like the chapters are too short. Keep it up!
Anatone chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Ok, so even if Maerad did survive such a fall, don't you think she would have snapped her neck and be immobile/ or be unconcious? If Cadvan does find her, what quality of life is she going to have? Just a realistic thought. I like the storyline so far, though. You're doing a good job with it.
Anatone chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
From the bit with Maerad's POV to Cadvan's, you made it seem as if Maerad had been falling for hours, which is impossible unless the height she fell from was several thousand miles. But maybe it was only my interpretation. And Cadvan jumping as well seemed at bit OOC. Cadvan doesn't seem like the kind of man who would kill himself just because his love died.

Sorry for the nitpickiness.
Anatone chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Just a thought. You should write for yourself. If you didn't like that poem, you could have waited to post until you did like it. Just a thought. Personally, I like the chapter, and the poem/song wasn't as bad as you make it out to be.
Anatone chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Oh my. That was unexpected. Not sure if you're going to explain this in later chapters, but you might want to explain what exactly happened to Maerad's soul. Great work, on the whole.
Anatone chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Hmm, well she's alive, which is a good thing. I like the tension you're putting into their relationship. Great work with that.

One thing:

- "Yet he refrained himself." While I understand what you're trying to say here, "refrained" doesn't quite seem to be the right word.

But other than that, great work.
Anatone chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Hm...the latter half of this chapter seemed to be rushed. One sentence she wanted to kill Cadvan, and the next she was in a coma. Maybe you could lengthen out the transition between that? I know you wanted it to be sudden and unexpected, but as the reader, I didn't quite understand what was going on. And I've also noticed that you tend to leave out the apostrophe when using possesive nouns.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I really do like your story, only I sometimes do get nitpicky.
Anatone chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Uh-oh, I think I know where this is going. Nowhere good. I really love the internal battle you're describing here. It's unique and well thought out. No major errors, only you forgot to capitalize "light" and "dark." No biggie.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »