Reviews for Old Magic
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
I LOVE it! It's SO adicting! I LOVE EVERYONE in it! IT was SO AWSOME! PLEASE update SUPER soon!
Hypercaine chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I hope she stays with Reid!

Team Reid all the way (:
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
this is good! plz update!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Amazing..

But anyway, if she's a daughter of Ipswich or whatever now, wouldn't that make it possible for the sons to track her down with their powers? I mean, Caleb supposedly can feel when someone's using the power, meaning he should be able to feel her, somehow. Also, is she technically ascended already because Chase already had when she took the power from him, or not because she's still underage? I'm kinda confused on that one.

There's something that's been bugging me, if they're in South America couldn't they find Nahuel, and maybe his sisters? Maybe they could be of some help? Or even the Amazonians.

When is the cavalry gonna come in?

I'm at odds right now. I mean, I loved the Rainy-Reid pairing from your prequel, but I also happen to love the Nessie-Jake pairing from BD.

Look, just update soon ok? I wanna know what happens next!
XxShadowDragonxX chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Oh WOW ! you have to update soon !

x
XxPhantomHalexX chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
I love the story and I think her a Reid r cute together but I do think she should have them help her cause Reid really loves her
Peaceandunity chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
aWESOME I LOVE THE PLOT SO FAR SO BECOME A SPEED TYPER!
sharksfan17 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
This story is really good

I love it.

I think she should totally end up with Reid.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
plz update! this is good!
jocicullen chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
yes! that was great,

telling how she got where she was through her nightmare!

i love how its a continuation of the last story, most authors dont do this.
XxShadowDragonxX chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Brilliant third chapter ! i really really hope you update soon !

x
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
i love this story just like i loved New Magic. this cliffie is probably the best one yet but i still want to know what happens so i would love it when the next chapter is up.
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
oh snap!
edwardmaniac1901 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
ahh i love jake! cant wait for what happens next
Peaceandunity chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
TEAR it was a BAlawsome filling chapter. keep it up i so far LOVE the sequle!:):
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »