Reviews for What Are Terminators Made Of?
Reader1 chapter 21 . 11/30
Great story, but the ending makes no sense. It seemed like you just got tired of writing it and abruptly ended. Now I'm hoping for a sequel that will fix it to make sense.
brattgirl14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I found your sequel *squeal* can't wait to read it ty ty ty :D
dailyvomit chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
I'm not sure I understand nor like your ending. But that's probably cognitive distorsion because I enjoyed very much their character's development.. Their growing relationship.

One thing that bugged me is that you call them "friends". They are not friends. They're much more than that. They are lovers..

Besides that, good story. You worked really hard on it and it shows. It would make a good continuation for season 3, or an alternate "timeline".

Thank you! :)
dailyvomit chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Ok, you're one of my favorite TSCC fic writers. Thank you! :)

At first I was dubious of that story, but the more I read the more I liked it.
Secret Heart33 chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
Such a sad ending. I really enjoyed the story! I hope you will write a sequal to this story.
macgamer chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
This was an incredibly touching and wonderful chapter. Wow, rereading this story and remembering why I loved it so much! Thank you!
Gemini1179 chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
This along with No Programming are simply phenominal. I love the lore you've created. I posted on your Yahoo group how I came to love Nico and the soul mates idea between Sarah and Cameron. Can't wait to see where Backwards Compatible takes us.

I also like the lessening of the angst in your work. A lot of Camerah work is heavy, heavy angst. I prefer romance with a touch of angst to spice things up and you've achieved that perfectly. Well done!
MinaMauveine chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
ahhhhhhhhh, the ending! !

okay now that's out of the way. terminatro jesus huh? Blew my mind why don't you!

Well i'm finally done reading this and can move onto my other projects. You're a great writer and I love how you tied everything together!, kudos!
MinaMauveine chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
Knew Cameron was Liz. The description of her had confused me a little, I'm having a hard time picture her new body sheath. I'm glad she's able to find some one else but it's hard for me to accept Cameron being able to so easily move on from Sarah, they seem fated me to me. Then again I don't really know what Nico had to go through to convince Cam, still makes me twitch a little reading her with any one other than Sarah though.

Oh and I don't know if I love this fate or absolutely hate it. I have two midterms on friday, an essay and assignment for tomorrow morning but I can't stop reading...

I think I just need to curse my damn self control
KalxxEl chapter 21 . 2/16/2011
Loved both of your stories in this series. I suck at leving comments. I am looking forward to the next installment of this series. There is going to be one right? Please? I hate the cliffhanger. Though only because I don't get to find out what happens right away.

Keep up the good work. :-)
ReadingWolf chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
what? noooooo u cant end it like that! say it isnt so! /crys
Illusivities chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
Damn, damn, and damn again! I've always loved reading your work, but this series has been one of my favorites. You are just cruel, to leave this story at such an ending. Well, please, please, pretty please start on Backwards Compatibility soon! I look forward to reading it
hungryforcookies chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
OK ... so why's Sarah all distraught? And why's Cameron saying sorry? Aaarrgh! It's times like these I want to be smart.
Crispy75 chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
Oh My God what are you up to?

I take it there is a sequel?

Merry Christmas by the way, have a good one and think of me at work, sigh.
choyu chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
noooooo, you're a cruel, cruel person..."enjoy the wait"? more like agonizing over the wait. well, i'm still grateful for this story. it is one of the few tscc stories that i like. :D thanks for writing it and hopefully i'll get to read backwards compatibility soon.