Reviews for Viva la Revolution!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
So far this is the greatest(if not most confusing) fanfiction I have ever read
OneWritOnWater chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
:S this is complete? I feel so totally left hanging lol nice story I love Castiel and Dean in this and even Lucifer. So this angel is infatuated with Dean, I love the concept. :) Wish there was more though!
shanhearts chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww
I would never have thought that-as crack-ish as this story might be- you'd choose such nice ending
I loved it!
Was hard to wait 'till the end but hey... I did well to subscribe
AngelicaDL chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
And the violence begins, I approve. I like the scenario; with them walking around and nobody taking notice. That gives one a nice creepy feeling, could possibly do some more scenery describing to build on it.
AngelicaDL chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
"You... pillows... threats of night-terrors..." This was brilliant, Uriel the night-terror. Also the boots doctor sounded suspiciously like Dr. Sexy. The references were brilliant and I still love the way you're painting Lucifer's character.
AngelicaDL chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
When we started with all the real, not real, stuff in previous chapters it got a bit confusing, but you used this chapter well to clear things up. I find Dean's embarrassment hilarious. Lucy is awesome too; he just loves messing with them doesn't he?
nikkilouise chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ha ha this is great i like how you've put them into the future cant wait to find out who's behind it zacharia or gabriel come to mind
DaemonicKitten chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
OH MY GOD! I laughed SO hard at the 'We gotta find Dick!' comment! I could just imagine what NotSoReal Dean was thinking and oh GOD I laughed! LMFAO! Talking about getting the wrong meaning! ROFL!

LOL! This time it's poor Dean. He has to deal with a smartass of a devil and a clueless-yet-not-so-clueless-angel whose totally messed up his head! I don't pity him in the least, though.

*Still laughing at the 'We gotta find Dick!' comment, and the mental image of NotSoReal Dean peeking his head around the corner of the door with a horrified look on his face.*

Love it! Keep up the awesome work!
DaemonicKitten chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Wow, gotta love Lucy's intervening. LOL Poor Cas, muted mojo and stuck with some of the world's biggest smartasses. Poor, poor angel. LOL

I'd probably pull a Lucy in that instant, laughing my ass off in the background. Don't ask me why.

Love it! Keep up the awesome work!
DeansMuse chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Aw! Even Luci thinks they need to do it!

PLease! Soon!

I love how Cas goes dom on Dean. Please can we have some more of that, with some kissing and other things as well?

Once again, great chapter!
DeansMuse chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
What an awesome way to cure Dean's alcoholism!

That was inspired. Loved it!

Once again, AWESOME!
DeansMuse chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I died laughing in this chapter! Flustered Dean is so damn funny! All the slip, innuendo, misunderstanding, etc.

So completely awesome. Loved it.
DarkAero chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Wow, I didn't expect that you'd update this. I'm so very pleasantly surprised. (And you have my deepest sympathies, for I'm suffering the biggest writer's block that there is at the moment.)

Regarding this chapter, there's just one thing I'd like to say - it's a quote, in fact: "I'll send Uriel instead."

This passage alone was so extremely funny, I've almost fallen off my chair.

I hope that you've gotten your groove back, so that you can deliver us the next masterpiece of a chapter. Very much looking forward to it.
Kitkat chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
ROFL! I loved this, it was soooo funny and so good! Why on earth have you not continued? This was amazing, please please please get round to writing more!
KellehKupKake chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
this is awesome! hope u continue! and dean gets revenge or plays pranks or something