Reviews for Vampire Kiss
newdayz chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
definatley interested in more!
SakuraDragomir chapter 4 . 11/19/2010

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Loved 1-3 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Ehhhhh I feel like you focused way too much on the medical aspect and on throwing out medical terms that you didnt really focus on the characters or the angsty-ness. I wanted to feel the fear and the loss and sadness that Cuddy & Wilson
Josam chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Thans for the early update

I really can't wait to read how he's gonna react to this... how he's gonna be with Cuddy ? is he going to bite her and make her his ? Is he going to want blood and be dangerous? God, I can't wait :D
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
keep going
main891 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
keep going! this awesome cant wait to know what happens please keep writing :)
housemdnutter chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
God I felt like House's character was actually dead when I read that. Scary shit. Wonder how Cuddy and Wilson will cope? If I were Cuddy I'g get him to bite me. What a freaking turn on that would be! Hubba hubba! Write more, bitch. Lol Now you're making me feel bad because I've abandoned my current writing a little bit... and the wall of shame that hit when I looked over my abandoned shitty FanFics that are here. I'm ashamed to walk the earth period when I read what you write. You say you can't write. PFFFT! I oughta punch you in the mouth.
housemdnutter chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I know I have the advantage of actually knowing what's going to happen, but the suspense you create is still agonising. Can't wait to you complete it and my jaw stops cramping from the clenching I do while reading.
housemdnutter chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hee hee the post by BrunDleFlY is actually me, her room-mate :) I forgot to log out of the account. Whoops :)
Josam chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I like the way this fic is going ! So, House's going to be a vampire ? Cuddy and Wilson will know it, but if they bring him to the hospital and he's waking up with no pulse it's gonna be terrible for him to hide his new condition...

Can't wait to read the next
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night

i hope house wakes up as a vampire

i hope cuddy and the others became vampires tat would be so kool

i hope tat house and cuddy has a happy ending together
MondayPMAppt chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I just found this. Normally not into vampire fiction but this is a hoot. I'll stay with it if you will!
Yay chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Keep going! Keep writing! :) Ahhh the suspense, the despair! I liberated it! I wanna see more of Cuddy and Wilson's reactions ad more suspense and more...everything! :) Update sooooon please!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Great job, hope you write more soon as that was quite a cliffhanger!
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010