Reviews for The Next President of the United States
Arpad Hrunta chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Good story. I like the feel of filling in the blank areas of the map that we get from this, and I see a very different season 7 coming for these two after this. They still need a talk, though, and I think Josh was right not to let Donna just pull him to the bed when they kissed and made up, especially if they want a real resolution to things.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"Are you in love with him?" Will startled her with the question. "What?" "Because, just so you know, he's in love with you." "He told you that?" Donna felt her heart unexpectedly skip a beat. "No, but any idiot can see it. If there was any doubt, the attack in Gaza cleared it up. From what I hear, he walked around like a zombie, occasionally ranting about killing people – terrorists, I mean," he quickly clarified when he saw Donna's eyes widen, "…until Leo finally gave him permission to fly to Germany and see you." - I think Will Bailey is the first person who worked in the West Wing with them both to say that out loud (I mean, the rest, from president Bartlet on down, might have thought it, but they never said a thing).
lovesFanFic chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Very cute story. I love all the "missing moments." Thanks!
lovesFanFic chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Wow. Someone is actually critical of Donna. We don't get to see that much, but both her actions and Will's response to them are perfectly in character. Nicely done.
balmgilead chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Really nice take on how season six could have ended if season seven didn't exist (re: Donna/Josh relationship). I enjoyed it a lot (and can't believe you don't have more reviews!)
PA1NK1LLER chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. There wasn't a single moment of it where I didn't think it was real. I like how you stuck to the characteristics and the angst. * rating. In Fact, as of this moment, you're now one of my favourite authors.
KzintiKiller chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
This was a terrific story. Heavy on the angst, but terrific none the less. The character voices felt very "real". CJ talking to Donna was a nice touch there at the end. Ol' Ceej had a LOT to apologize for in my book.

The only drawback is that it feels "unfinished". I don't mean in a "Josh and Donna/babies and butterflies" sort of way, but rather in a "so what happened next" sort of way. You've thrown a few minor canon variations in here, and there's still a whole season of canon left to cover.

KK