Reviews for The Next President of the United States
FinchelFan728 chapter 14 . 4/10
Matt's speech was my favorite of his moments and I loved Donna's reaction. I also loved the happiness at the end :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 13 . 4/10
I'm so glad they had that talk. They both needed it.
FinchelFan728 chapter 11 . 4/10
The fight made me a little sad :(
FinchelFan728 chapter 10 . 4/10
Ugh, RussellIsReady is horrible!
FinchelFan728 chapter 9 . 4/10
To be honest, I was surprised nothing like this ever happened on the show, so I like you exploring it.
FinchelFan728 chapter 8 . 4/10
Santos winning California was such a great moment :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 7 . 4/10
I really like the looks at the campaign from another perspective :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 6 . 4/10
I loved how you continued the talk with Matt. And I loved the end - "he sounded like a president!"
FinchelFan728 chapter 5 . 4/10
I agree: Santos had the most classy behavior :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 4 . 4/10
Not going to lie, I thought the chicken stunt was hilarious. And Matt's ad was amazing, one of his best moments.
FinchelFan728 chapter 2 . 4/10
The things Donna and Will said about Russell made me think of Bernie Sanders...
Arpad Hrunta chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Good story. I like the feel of filling in the blank areas of the map that we get from this, and I see a very different season 7 coming for these two after this. They still need a talk, though, and I think Josh was right not to let Donna just pull him to the bed when they kissed and made up, especially if they want a real resolution to things.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"Are you in love with him?" Will startled her with the question. "What?" "Because, just so you know, he's in love with you." "He told you that?" Donna felt her heart unexpectedly skip a beat. "No, but any idiot can see it. If there was any doubt, the attack in Gaza cleared it up. From what I hear, he walked around like a zombie, occasionally ranting about killing people – terrorists, I mean," he quickly clarified when he saw Donna's eyes widen, "…until Leo finally gave him permission to fly to Germany and see you." - I think Will Bailey is the first person who worked in the West Wing with them both to say that out loud (I mean, the rest, from president Bartlet on down, might have thought it, but they never said a thing).
lovesFanFic chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Very cute story. I love all the "missing moments." Thanks!
lovesFanFic chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Wow. Someone is actually critical of Donna. We don't get to see that much, but both her actions and Will's response to them are perfectly in character. Nicely done.