Reviews for Pixie Dust
WinterSoulZ chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Did u do the song
AmorZoe chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
3 I loved it, I think the story was very sweet

oh en don't worry to about sending me a respond or not I am just giving my opinion :D
Jinx095 chapter 17 . 3/16/2011
Is there going to be another chapter or no? No pressure I was just wondering
hybridlovely chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
i love this story and i cant wait to read some of your other stories
the choson one chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
im really likin da whole pixie ting its 1 i havnt read b4
the choson one chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
they cry pixie dust lol
the choson one chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
wow im retated i did not c that coming i thaught they were witches or imortals or somting thats not pixies
LoveLace143 chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
OH I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE BELLA FORGET DELILAH AND THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Love a story that ends happily for everyone. Glad Delilah found love and what better person than Jacob. Nice story. Very fun to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Edward's going to be very happy to have Bella with him for eternity. Too bad he hadn't made the right decision when they were together in Forks. Delillah may have lost a sister when Bella decided on becoming a vampire, but she knows she did the right thing. And I hope she'll be very happy. Maybe she'll find someone else who needs her help and will be a sister. It is sad that the Cullen's and Bella will not be able to remember Delilah, but it would be very sad for Bella. She would aways be torn about the decision she made if she could remember.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
Never a question that Bella would choose Edward. At least no imho. They were meant for each other. Too bad she won't remember being a pixie. But that might be a little much. Like that pixie's don't feel the transformation like humans do. Good explanation.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Fun stuff. Glad Delilah was able to kill all the sirens with the Cullen's help. And that she knew Bella wanted to be a vampire and spend eternity with Edward, and lied to it would happen. Mark of a true friend. Bella's happiness was more important than her own.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Naturally the bad guys show up when the tide is starting to turn. Lousy timing is a trademark of bad guys. Now let's just hope when he finds out that the pixie's have vampire protectors he'll give up. Not likely, but we can hope.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Yea, Edward now knows he has a soul. And like that Alice was a pixie before she became a vampire. And that it was Delilah who made her a pixie. Does Delilah say why she made Alice a pixie? That might be an interesting one chapter story. So easy to see Emmett, Delilah, and Alice getting into mischief, and that they would get away with it. Magic is the place to be.