Reviews for Carlisle and Esme: How the Love Story Began
illana chapter 1 . 7/27
I just love them they played an awesome cast in the Twilight saga series. And hope for Twilight 6.
Lanae chapter 7 . 7/10
So, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and also my favorite! Fabulous job.
angel.watson chapter 18 . 5/24
Amazing. Wonderful! Loved every word of it.
angel.watson chapter 13 . 5/24
How beautiful. Falling more in love with this couple than ever before.
angel.watson chapter 10 . 5/24
Yay! She is back! I cant wait to see how their relationship unfolds!
angel.watson chapter 9 . 5/24
Oh Esme! My heart just breaks for you. I wish I could hug you and tell you everything is alright. If only Alice were here!
angel.watson chapter 8 . 5/24
Oh no! Just as she as finally settling into her life with Carlisle and blooming into such an amazing young woman!
TeamCarlisle chapter 16 . 5/19
Great story! I love the Carlisle and Esme sweetness
angel.watson chapter 7 . 5/8
Now thats the Esme I love! How exiting this is getting!
angel.watson chapter 6 . 5/8
She must be so confused! This is not the Esme from the books! I am not a fan of newborn Esme.
angel.watson chapter 5 . 5/8
I have always loved Carlisle for his spirit and his drive to help. I hope Esme is happy when she awakes.
angel.watson chapter 4 . 5/8
Oh thank heavens! He found her! I can't wait to see what she thinks when she wakes after being turned!
angel.watson chapter 3 . 5/8
Oh Esme! To loose your little one so soon after birth. She has suffered so much in her short life, Carlisle needs to find her soon!
angel.watson chapter 2 . 5/8
So exciting for Carlisle! He and Edward have such a special relationship!
Poor Esme, I hope she can get away from him once and for all! No one ever deserves to be in an abusive relationship.
angel.watson chapter 1 . 5/8
My heart is breaking for Esme. She has always been one of my favorite characters and I may have wished for her to be my mother. To see her suffering so is awful. Hoping Carlisle finds her quickly!