Reviews for Double Nickles on Your Dime
Balenciaga chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I like everything! (well except for the LeexTenten and SasuSaku [i didn't even read that one] since I'm into NejiTen) :)
ReflectedGrace chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
DANG. Loved it!

I smiled and would read a whole fic of Shizune as a surgeon and Genma as her yakuza patient...:-)

I love all of them really. My favorite is the UST...so sweet!

(I like how your brief Smut ones are always original and not just straight-up gratuitous smut, but instead are humorous or interrupted or like this, just after everything happened. I lol'ed at Genma and both of them scrabbling to put the desk back. :-)
ReflectedGrace chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
WHOOT! *punches air* Way to go, Sakura! Geez, I love this concept and you executed it so well!

I love that Sasuke needs her too, and yet now he'll actually have to treat her like a human being. And ask for help.

You can see Sakura's brokeness and fragility despite her resolve as well, which is nice.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Some of those I agree with. But, it kind of felt like rather than making herself a stronger person and better kunoichi, Sakura was burying key parts of her personality. Sure, Sasuke is an asshole, and I will be last to defend him as long as he continues down his canon path, and even though I hate and resent Sakura's love for him (he so does not deserve it), I think it is an important part of what makes Sakura Sakura. Cutting apples for her teammates, for instance, is something I am pretty sure she did even for Sai, before she really became friends with him. However, I think this is an important step for Sakura which she will hopefully actually go through. She really needs to move on...
Lil' DeiDei chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
I would love to see the crack part of this chapter extended a bit... Or maybe a new story with a similar idea. I'm glad Sai is so blase about these things; it makes it much easier. )

Oh, Sai, you just don't get it... Babies are always supposed to be cute, even if they really do look like big raisins for the first three months of their lives. (Although I suppose one could argue that if you were having the child, it would not appear so ugly to you...)

I started reading one story where Sakura keeps punching Sasuke, and he's smiling the whole time (well, smirking, but it's the same when Sasuke is the one performing the facial expression). It didn't fit to me. I kept replacing Sasuke with Sai, especially after Deidara warned Sakura to stop because "I think he likes it". (We all know Sai is into sadomachism).
unkeptsecret chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
Wow, I had to look up what you meant by a$$pull... I adore Shizune, but seriously? What. The. Heck.

Love this chapter. For some reason, the AU section struck me as particularly delightful.
kaibasgirlx chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
Naruto pulled a Marvel. I mean, what the hell was the point of the last 100 chapters or so? It was like reading everything in vain! Nagato sold his soul to the devil, just like Peter Parker! (Though I wouldn't exactly call Naruto a devil, but you know, he does have the Kyuubi inside him, so huh...)

Omg, these were all really fantastic! Wow, I can't even pick a favorite, they ALL were!

'AU' was all types of awesome like you have no idea! I can TOTALLY see Genma flirting with her even at the point of dying, that was just hilarious! 'Crossover' was epic too, even though I couldn't figure out which fandom it was crossing over to. I really, really liked 'Humor', I can TOTALLY see that happening. Tsunadae has no luck, but her apprentice does XD! And 'UST', wow, that was extremely well-done. I can see that happening completely!

Please update soon!

Malinear chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I honestly can't recall if I commented on your Gen/Shiz 10 genres on LJ, as I was making myself late to work trying to finish reading it, but as much as I adored it...I was so very very happy to find this first story. I will openly admit to bawling my way through most of it and whenever I thought I had myself under control again, something else would set me off again. And for me, that's a very good thing. The subtle little hints of tribute and memory are done perfectly.
ashehole chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
D Even with the curveball thrown by the latest chapter, this was still awesome.
pockybandits89 chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
I have never read an anko x itachi before...
kaibasgirlx chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Anko x Itachi? Wow, you're seriously into crack pairings, but dangit, you still manage to pull them off extremely well!

Very nice oneshot, I loved Anko's response to Itachi saying he was 7.

This whole thing was really very cute

kaibasgirlx chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Ah, this was so angst-ridden. I kind of felt bad for Sakura, and Sasuke in this. They have so much potential together, it's a pity they drifted so far apart.

Very well-written.

Rene2 chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Though it was quite bitter, I really really liked it! I think you caught all those little moments that stand between them and makes him lose his respect for her. Maybe you could do another oneshot to this one? ;) He has to appreciate it after all... right?
kaibasgirlx chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Ah, thank you so much!

Sorry for taking so long to review, but these were good. I think I liked AU the best, since I can totally see that happening, and Crack made me crack-up *fails at puns*

Though seriously, I lol'd at that one XD

I never read Soul Caliber, so I don't get the crossover one so much, but it still seems interesting, and First Time, XDROFL, I can just totally see Gai tuning out Tenten's protests.

The Hurt/Comfort one was sweet, I can totally see Lee trying to cheer Tenten up like that. It was really original, cause I don't think I've read a fic about Lee comforting Tenten after she lost the match to Temari. It's usually Tenten encouraging Lee after he lost to Gaara.

Again, thank you so much for writing this for me, I really appreciate it!

unkeptsecret chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Look, I don't know you (clearly, because this is the internet, after all), but my respect level for you just shot up about a gazillion points.

I know that most readers on ffnet will interpret this chapter as either "10 Rules for Getting Sasuke" or "10 Rules for Getting Over Sasuke" when I think that you and I know that it has very, very little to do with Sasuke, really. This is about Sakura trying to be someone that she can live with, maybe even like a little. I think that we have all been "That Girl" and that we are all trying not to be her anymore. It's harder than it looks.

This chapter isn't silly like your 10 genre challenges. This is seriously, perhaps even uncomfortably, real.

At least it was for me. Maybe for you, it's just another knock off chapter. Like I said, I don't know you.