Reviews for Six Months Out of Every Year
MagicConan14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The fic's funny...but some people are too young for sex. I am one. I don't want to imagine what Kazuha was wearing at the end of the fic.

And what's with the PS if you've got those fics about DC lying around?
heartmira chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOL. I love reading good oneshots
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Haaaaaaaa, I love this.
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Interesting. I didn't realize that baseball season was that long.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Cute. But I'm surprised Kazuha didn't try one other possible way to drag him away from the TV... Scream bloody murder, lol. Or maybe invite the Kudous over and wait for the bodies to fall. Of course, I'm not sure the solution would be better than the problem. *eg*
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
THIS IS HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ehem i thought it waws pretty cool LOL heiji's so perverted
M.P-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
*dies from immense happiness* A Detective fan fiction from CANDYLAND! And it's HEIJI and KAZUHA too! I come from a family of White Sox (Chicago baseball team) fanatics so I could totally understand Kazuha and the kids.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow, it's been forever, not that I wasn't immensely pleased.
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Sigh...Very nice. I love your work. It's so great.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
*whistles*

:D Lovely, funny fic _ It suits Heiji and Kazuha really well too, considering how much Heiji was stuck on watching that baseball tournament during that long eppie way back..

A case would've worked, I bet.

But I like Kazuha's solution better ;)
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
finally a Heiji/Kazuha fanfic from you! it's great! love it!
shierysh chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
LOL!

Very amusing fic, loved it :D

Write more ;D
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
OMG YOU WROTE A DETECTIVE CONAN FIC *jaw drops*... *sits in corner and counts on fingers and toes how long its been XDXDD WAH *glomps you* MISSED YOU AND YOUR FICS TOO! *cackles* and quite amusing too ;;