Reviews for Pretty Little Disasters
Susej chapter 1 . 3/25
For the fucks of the sakes... I hate it when amazing writers like you leave the story halfway. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep updating, your story is amazing, you are amazing.
Perita-BrightEyes chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Please update sooner rather than later, I really like this story _
Great effort chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Would be even more so if you continued! haha. Many others I'm sure would agree, just as the relationship was starting to build. If you come back and feel the want in making more, I completely urge you to do so! :D
Lilsky chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This was a amazing story. Wish you would keep it going.
Do vd Graaf chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Awww! I wish you'd update this..
u r awesome chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Woah! What an interesting ending! :D ;)
I really like this story. It's very well written. I love how Kate and Beth are so different from each other yet they're already becoming friends. And Kate's crush on Beth is cute. Great job! I love your details and how well everything flows. I hope you continue this one day. :) Good luck and keep up the awesome writing.

u r awesome
heyoScarlett chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
D;
loudmouthschmuck chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I just read your story and all i can say is wow! I love how both Kate and Beth's dysfuntional families lead to their extreme behaviors, Beth being an activist and Kate being anti-social (real deep stuff home girl). It really adds depth to your story, and i know it's just fiction but it seems satisfying to know that the characters grow through each other (or in this case, are beginning to). And i know its been awhile since your last post but could you please post MORE! (I hope that didn't sound too desperate P ) Anways i'm sure i'm not the only one eager to find out if Beth and Kate actually help each other to fill in the empty void in their lives. . .
Riley chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
O cmon! You cant just leave it there! plz continue its a great fic
Beth4eva chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Please!*cough* *sniff* Make another chapter! I LOVE kate and beth together! Please UPDATE SOON! *cry* I love JTMD!
Beth4eva chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I love the suspense and drama in this chapter! I just knew beth and kate would become friends! Please update NOW!
MissPoe chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
writergirl, you had tears of laughter in my eyes, very good story. i hope you continue :]
Kjack12 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
YOU! yes you! no not you! i'm talkign to you! yes you there the person who began this story! HI! hows it hangin? so quick question...umm...WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? i really like this story, like a lot...and i want to keep reading. This is so good and it has so much potential to be even better. Please return to this? please? it would brighten the life of at least one person (me) if you did. and i know making a random person you don't know happy isn't that great of an incentive, but it's all i've got to say...umm i promise to review EVERY chapter that you post of this story if you decide to continue? alright that's all i've got. This is really good, please come back to it?
bitten2 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Awesome story! Please update soon i cant wait to see how it play's out!
Pyrobee chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Oh God, why must it end here?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »