Reviews for Stitches
SoraTakinouchi chapter 50 . 12/21/2014
"Romantic people from future are utter buffoons" Chiaki might be the one choking Makoto over a ring, you did it to me over this line. Honestly.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 48 . 12/21/2014
Painful. Painful.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
A thousand possible scenarios of Chiaki coming back...and this one ended up being my favorite! Why do you have such a brilliant mind? Ugh, I hate you!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 46 . 12/21/2014
This definitely defines the flaws of time travelling... The confusion it would create in past and future selves. As a physicist, I gladly understands the flaw!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 45 . 12/21/2014
Eager to go the other way next day... These words are so perfect!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Ah, another writer of this fandom! Nice to meet you! I was kinda feeling lonely.
Nice chapter, this one. Though I was looking forward to a complete story instead of drabbles, I ended up enjoying the drabbles anyway.
Guest chapter 55 . 3/30/2014
The movie ending left a bit of a void, which you have completely filled with your stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
...You are my new best friend for writing this entire story that I have currently not finished yet. This movie needs a larger fan base.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This movie was awesome.
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 55 . 12/25/2013
I just watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time today and stumbled upon this moments later, and I fell in love instantly. This is so beautiful and diverse and heart-wrenching at times, but amazing all the same. I hope you continue with this soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Sorry I had to review as I'm quite superstitious and the number of reviews frightened me
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
xDD FANSERVICEEE! *read A/N* Maybe not..
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
WHAAAT?! What did Chiaki do?! *table flip*
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
"Whoa, that's insane!" XDD GAWWDDD Can't stop loving Chiaki xDD
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
HAHAHAHA XDD OH GAWD XDD I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!
"T-Take it off!"