Reviews for Stitches
starscriptmage chapter 55 . 10/21/2015
THIS. READING THIS KILLS AND FILLS MY HEART.

Wow, you're really dedicated. 55 chapters, huh, of Makoto/Chiaki? I'd like to give you a hug for writing his beauty. I nearly banged my head on the table at the ending of the movie, frankly speaking. Happy endings don't really exist on Earth anymore, eh?

Despite that, this story really made my shipper heart combust again and again. Please continue! Are you planning to let this story go into the 100's?
Princess mAlice chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
He should have said marry me! Jeez they're not in high school anymore and she waited 7 YEARS for him! SEVEN. Chiaki could have brought some futuristic ring for her and put a ring on it. That's really disappointing and heartbreaking like godamn she just gets a measly "go out with me." They should kind of be all over eachother . Thats just my opinion tho. Imma probably write an angsty smut soon.. You inspired me lol
Princess mAlice chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
So she has deformed fingers like ginger? xD

Also you wrote "Do you want to out with me Makoto?" Seriously you had one job please fix that error.
Princess mAlice chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Lovely! But she is like 7 years older than Chiaki now!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 50 . 12/21/2014
"Romantic people from future are utter buffoons" Chiaki might be the one choking Makoto over a ring, you did it to me over this line. Honestly.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 48 . 12/21/2014
Painful. Painful.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
A thousand possible scenarios of Chiaki coming back...and this one ended up being my favorite! Why do you have such a brilliant mind? Ugh, I hate you!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 46 . 12/21/2014
This definitely defines the flaws of time travelling... The confusion it would create in past and future selves. As a physicist, I gladly understands the flaw!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 45 . 12/21/2014
Eager to go the other way next day... These words are so perfect!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Ah, another writer of this fandom! Nice to meet you! I was kinda feeling lonely.
Nice chapter, this one. Though I was looking forward to a complete story instead of drabbles, I ended up enjoying the drabbles anyway.
Guest chapter 55 . 3/30/2014
The movie ending left a bit of a void, which you have completely filled with your stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
...You are my new best friend for writing this entire story that I have currently not finished yet. This movie needs a larger fan base.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This movie was awesome.
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 55 . 12/25/2013
I just watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time today and stumbled upon this moments later, and I fell in love instantly. This is so beautiful and diverse and heart-wrenching at times, but amazing all the same. I hope you continue with this soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Sorry I had to review as I'm quite superstitious and the number of reviews frightened me