Reviews for Necessary Rebirth
Nokoli chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Yayyy This was a awesome chapter w
Eternaltsundere chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
((This is what I replied to Poisoned in case anyone was wondering. :D I also feel it needed to be posted, cause it was clearing up some stuff. XD))

I know you're just trying to be helpful, but most of those are fine - although a bit strange. But there's only so many things you can use, you know? :)

Most were randomly combined prefixes and suffixes - I can understand Silverwind, Frostface, Shiningfang, Dawnrise, Chasmfall, and Tendergaze, but the rest I find..okay at best. They're not very special but I found them presentable.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

((I REALLY understand Frostface. Me and my father were laughing at that when I asked him for name suggestions. It was a joke. D ))
Nokoli chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I loove it! 'Tis be the awesome. Although I haven't read most of the books. :D :D :D

Noko
Johnlock'd chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Some of your names need some work:

Redface

Loudmuzzle

Rippedwhisker

Elmtree
Kikra chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hnn. Interesting. Definitely a unique concept. I'll have to keep an eye on this.
J1210 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
damn you really sped up time I mean some of the paws are now warriors and leaders. Its kinda sad that all your favorite warriors are like killed off in an instant, but I'm just rambling I look forward to this fic. At first I was looking forward to reading about LEafstar, Shrapclaw, and Cheerytail, but then again they're probably dead to. Sorry if I sound so negative though, update!